oh sweet home

The next morning, a doctor entered the room to check on Mal and the baby

The next morning, a doctor entered the room to check on Mal and the baby. "Queen Mal, King Ben, I have some good news. You can go home, but Mal should have at least two more days of bed rest."

Ben looked relieved but also concerned. "Would it be possible to bring Mal home now so she can rest more comfortably?" he asked the doctor.

The doctor nodded thoughtfully. "That would be fine, as long as you have the necessary hospital equipment at home to monitor her and make sure she gets the rest she needs. We can arrange for a nurse to come by and assist."

Ben smiled gratefully. "Thank you, doctor. We'll make sure everything is prepared for her at home."

Mal looked at Ben, her eyes filled with appreciation. "Thank you, Ben. I just want to be in our home with our baby," she said softly.

Ben squeezed her hand gently. "Anything for you, Mal. Let's get you home and comfortable," he replied.

As the car pulled up to the castle driveway, Mal felt a wave of relief wash over her. Home at last. She looked over at Ben, who was carefully holding their newborn son, and smiled. Ben smiled back, his eyes filled with love and pride.

Waiting in the driveway were Belle, Adam, and Hades, their faces lighting up with joy as they saw the new family arrive. Belle was the first to approach the car, her eyes glistening with happy tears.

"Welcome home!" Belle exclaimed, opening the car door and gently helping Mal out. Adam stood beside her, his usually stern face softened with a proud smile.

Hades, leaning against the stone wall with his arms crossed, looked at his daughter with a rare, tender expression. "Nice to see you back, kiddo," he said, his voice gruff but affectionate.

Ben carefully stepped out of the car, cradling their baby boy in his arms. "Everyone, meet little Ben," he said, his voice filled with pride and love.

Belle immediately cooed over the baby, gently touching his tiny hand. "Oh, he's perfect," she whispered. Adam nodded in agreement, his eyes twinkling as he looked at his grandson.

Hades approached cautiously, a look of uncertainty in his eyes. "Can I...?" he started to ask, glancing at Mal.

"Of course, Dad," Mal said, her smile encouraging. "Meet your grandson."

Hades carefully took the baby into his arms, his rough demeanor melting away as he looked at the tiny face. "Hey there, little guy," he murmured, a soft smile playing on his lips.

Belle turned to Mal, concern and love in her eyes. "How are you feeling, dear?" she asked gently.

"A bit tired, but so happy to be home," Mal replied, leaning on Belle for support.

After two more days of bed rest, Mal felt rejuvenated and ready to take on her new responsibilities as a mother and queen. The sunlight streamed through the bedroom windows as she stretched and turned to see Ben already up and dressed, tending to baby Ben.