This Is It?

Y/n's POV:

I didn't get much sleep- half because the bed felt like sleeping on a rock and the other half because I was nervous for today. 

It was Soda's birthday, and I felt like the worst fiancee in the world. Not only because I didn't get him anything, but because he had to spend the whole day watching me on trial. If he even showed up. I wouldn't mind if he didn't, he shouldn't have to spend his birthday sitting in a stuffy court room all day.

The clock in front on my cell read 6:32, and I sighed knowing I probably wouldn't get anymore sleep. I laid in bed all for a while, going over the whole story again and again in my head, hoping Pony and Johnny wouldn't blow it if they got called to the stand.

I heard a knock on my cell door and sat up, hoping to see Jacob only to be disappointed by a guard.

"Come with me," he said as he put handcuffs on my wrists.

He walked me into a bathroom that had shampoo, conditioner, body wash and face wash. It had a towel hanging on a railing near the shower, and a tooth brush and tooth paste sitting in a cup near the sink.

"You have one hour to get ready. I'll be right outside so no funny business," he said, closing and locking the door behind me.

I wasted no time at all, quickly turning on the shower and stripping myself of my old dirty clothes. I jumped in to be greeted with warm water running down my face. Man, this felt amazing. I quickly washed my hair and body, and turned the water to cold to wake me up a bit.

I sat under the cold water for a couple minutes, then turned it off. I grabbed the towel that was hanging on the railing and dried myself off. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair as I walked over to the sink and grabbed the tooth brush and tooth paste.

I made sure I brushed my teeth extra well, since I'd been eating nothing but prison food for the past couple of weeks.

I unwrapped my hair and brushed through it. Then I grabbed my dress off the hook that was on the doorknob and put it on.

I stared at myself in the mirror. This was it. The day that decided my fate. I needed to stay strong. No matter what happens. 

I  put on my heels and opened the door. The guard led me back to my cell and closed the door. I sat there and waited for what seemed like forever until he came back out to led me to the courtroom.

I felt my body shake as he walked me into the room and all eyes fell on me. I told myself to stay calm and put on a strong face as I spotted Soda and the rest of the gang in the crowd. I went over and stood by Jacob. He gave my hand a light squeeze as the judge walked in. We sat down and started the trial.

The Sheldon's lawyer kinda went on and on about how I'm from a good for nothing family, and all the sudden I heard Steve jumped up out of his seat.

"WE ARE NOT A GOOD FOR NOTHING FAMILY!" Steve screamed. All eyes turned on him and a guard walked up.

"Steve, please. Not now," I turned around and begged him as he was grabbed and his arms were pinned behind his back by an officer.

"Cookie! Cookie it'll be okay!" Steve screamed, a panicked look on his face.

"God Steve, go home and rest. We'll be home soon," I shook my head as the officer escorted him out. I turned towards the judge. "I am, so sorry for my brother's behavior your Honor. He's on edge. Mr. William may continue."

"Very well. Mr William," the judge nodded toward the lawyer.

He finished and a couple minutes later, it was Jacob's turn to defend me.