💔Shizuena - Pathetic

TW - death n suicide n murder mentions as well as major character death 🙁

For those that are still here...
This is a little fantasy au I made up hehe >_<
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
🎨💧
Shizuku Hinomori, she looked intimidating but she was beautiful. Nothing more than a beautiful princess. She always seemed so serious but, she was ditzy, playful, and carefree. She probably couldn't even hurt a fly. She was still learning magic so she couldn't fight either.

Ena Shinonome read over the information about the princess. So, this was who she was to kill? Sure. She was given specific instructions to kill her off to make it look like a suicide. Ena wasn't a fan of killing off her targets just like that. She liked to mess with them, learn more about them to see how to really get it done. That's why she was more professional than the others. That's why SHE got this job to kill the princess and not anyone else. She could really prove herself even more. If she did this, she'd get everyone's respect, even her haters.

So, she got ready, she would enter the palace as her alias 'Enanan the knight.' Then she would befriend the princess, learn about her, and then write out an accurate forged suicide note. Her job already made her a 'knight' there because of previous targets so it came in handy.

Ena mounted her horse and went along the path to the castle. It was a bad habit of hers to look at the ground while riding her horse. It was always so interesting to look at the flowers being hit by the rocks flying away from the hoofs. The little pebbles seemed so similar but we're always different somehow. Just like people. You need to find their weak point then strike.

Suddenly, she was abruptly stopped in the middle of her travel. Looking up, she noticed a small little carriage in the middle of the road. It was stationary. Guess she would have to go around it. Who would even...

Then she saw her, the princess, in all her glory, practicing magic right then and there.

Ena casually walked up to her with her horse.

"Good afternoon princess." Ena spoke up gently to not startle her.

"Oh. Hello there. You're the knight that saved the kitchen from burning weren't you?" Shizuku had a gentle smile on her face as she spoke. She was truly graceful and beautiful, just as a princess should be.

"Yes, my name's Enanan." Ena held her kindest smile, hoping Shizuku would buy it.

"Oh, mine is Shizuku," She stopped herself and chuckled lightly, "but you already knew that didn't you?"

Oh my god. She was such an easy target it was almost insulting.

"Haha..yes. Princess.." Ena gave her a friendly smile.

"Oh you can just call me Shizuku."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, of course, don't be a stranger."

"Oh..do you mind if I keep you company then Shizuku?"

"Go right ahead!"

Ena sat down next to her and chuckled to herself. This was too easy! She trusted her right off the bat!

Shizuku spoke up, "I can't seem to get this spell right.." Ena could tell she was getting frustrated. It really was kind of unfair. She looked so pretty even when she wasn't in a good mood. Ena held a sidelong gaze at Shizuku while she attempted the spell over again.

"Oh...well I suppose I should take a break. So Enanan, tell me about yourself. Do you have any hobbies?"

"I like to paint." That had some truth. Ena did in fact paint but it was just a stupid side project. She was more focused on her actual job..