Capítulo sem título 64

a small burst of blue flame flared around him, and when it cleared, he'd grown a pair of scaly, leathery wings and a thick, heavy tail. His teeth had grown into wicked fangs, his ears has grown pointed and covered in blue scales, and his eyes had turned golden and slitted.

"Awesome," Azure said to himself as he kicked off his shoes and ran onto the apartment's balcony. The room was up on the top floor, the fifteenth to be precise. It was intentional on his Uncle's part; Flying had been Azure's favorite thing to do ever since his wings grew large enough to carry him. He grinned like a little kid as he stepped back, ran forward, and leaped over the rail! As he fell and the wind rushed past him, an aura of blue fire surrounded him. It just happened whenever he shapeshifted, another mystery of his existence.

First, as Azure free fell straight down, vibrant blue scales started to form over his arms. His hands grew into massive claws, and mutated into front feet. The scales raced up his arms, which were quickly growing more muscular, leaving two enormous forelegs. At the same time, his feet grew into digitgrade things, just as massive as his front feet, and his hind legs grew to be even bigger than his forelegs.

As the scales reached onto his torso, his entire outfit inexplicably burst into flame and vanished. That was another thing that happened whenever he shapeshifted. Fortunately, it always came back when he changed back into a human.

That aside, his body bulked up massively as it was coated in a layer of blue. Azure already felt so much stronger, so much more free. His wings grew even larger once the scales connected with them, having much more weight to support.

Azure spread those wings and arced his back, catching the wind and gliding along, then shifting his motion to send himself straight up. As he hit the bottom of the U-shaped motion, the scales zipped up his neck, stretching it out several feet, and covered his head, changing it into a proper draconic snout. Long, jet-black horns that curved at the back grew in while his hair burnt away, and black spines grew all the way down his neck, back, and tail.

And finally, reaching the peak of his ascent, the fully-draconic Azure let out a cry of sheer joy to be in his real form, flying about without anything to stop him. He did a backflip before hovering in place to get his bearings.