Capítulo sem título 158

"That I think I know who the rest of you are; The black and blue is Scales, the black and red dragon with 4 wings is Wyraach Ur, the gold and silver dragon naga is Conner, the gray one standing on all fours is claw, the dark red one with green scutes is Ian, The blue dragon with red wings is Jake and Farm is the red dragon with gold markings. Which by the process of elimination means the light blue dragon with purple scutes and feathers on the leading edges of the wings is Zilla

"I'm about to turn into a dragon and I want pictures of my transformation and it would not be pleasant for my feet to change while in steel toed boots" I said as my hands started feeling really hot.

I felt the heat spread over my entire body. As it did my skin became orange in color. I remove my t-shirt and shorts (but not my underwear). While I did this I started feeling a prickling sensation in my arms and hands. When I looked at them I saw copper colored scales growing in. The scales started spreading over my body. Large Cyan V shaped plates, scutes, started covering my chest. My finger nails grew into cyan colored claws. Moments later I felt my neck become tight then pop as it grew longer. More scutes covered the front of it. I felt my toes merge until I only had 3 toes per foot the nails grew in to talons. Immediately after that I felt some pops in legs, as they became digitigrade. The shift made me glad that I now had scales and scutes because, it caused me to loose may balance and fall onto my chest. Right after that I felt a pressure at the base of my spine which meant I was now growing a tail. I felt more scutes cover the underside of it. Then I felt 2 new limbs grow from my shoulders. The digits of these new limbs grew really long and I felt a membrane growing between them. I realized that these were my wings; at the same time I felt 2 fins grow on my tail near the base and 2 more grow near the tip. Next I felt my mouth elongate into a muzzle and felt new my pointy teeth replace my human ones. I felt my tongue grow longer and the tip fork. I felt my ears become pointed and 2 Sharp pains on the back of my head told me that I now had horns. My eyes started to feel like they were burning so I shut them. Moments later I felt what I guessed were frills grow along the length of my spine. After that I had a weird feeling in my chest like my insides were getting overhauled. Finally my mind felt like it was transferred from an emulator to its native hardware and that a bunch of disabled drivers were enabled.

I just lay there for a moment, thinking about what I would say to Harvey to prove that I kept my mind. I heard him call my name and ask if I could hear him. I opened my eye and looked at him. It looked like he was keeping himself some distance from me.

"Yes I hear you, and why are you standing there looking so nervous it's me Wattojawa." I replied.

"How do I know it's still you in there?" he asked.

"My birthday is March 1st 1988, my parents have 6 cats, I collect vintage ceiling fans, my first car was a dark green 1996 dodge grand caravan which and an engine failure in 2008, so I replaced in with The Sandcrawler and you came up with that name." I replied then asked, "Do you need more proof?"

"As soon as you mentioned ceiling fans I knew it was you." he replied.

"Glad you're satisfied now how do I look?" I asked.

"You look like a dragon" he replied.

"Gee thanks I never would have realized that" I replied sarcastically.

"No really what do I look like?" I asked giving Harvey my best attempt at an un-amused Toothless face.

"I would say you look like a mix fo an Eastern Dragon and a Night Fury." he replied.

"What about my colors?" I continued.

"Copper scales. Cyan Wing-membranes, tail fins, horns, scutes, claws, and you have cyan frills running down your back." He answered.