Capítulo sem título 95

HTTYD: A Furyous Mating

"Whew!" Hiccup exclaimed as he forced open the door to his house. He swept his hand through his sweat-matted hair, and trudged into the living room while taking off the various pieces of armor and weaponry he possessed.

"By Odin, am I tired..." Hiccup groaned.

As he stomped up with the stairs with heavy footsteps, metal clanged loudly against the floor as he threw each of his bodily possessions to the floor unceremoniously. And before he even entered his doorway, the only things he had left on his person was his peg leg and his regular clothes. They were wet with sweat from having flown with Toothless all morning before having spent the rest of the afternoon in the hot, stifling air of the forge. As much as he liked Gobber, the man certainly had a talent for making even Hiccup tired of working in there.

The sounds of the wooden beams creaking over his head made the teen smile, and he looked upwards to see his best friend Toothless staring down at him with an eager excitement. The dragon warbled and huffed a few times, wiggling its rump in the air. Unlike his rider, the dragon had an almost unlimited energy to him, even when Hiccup would take him for a five-hour flight almost every day.

"Aww...bud." Hiccup whined, knowing what his dragon was expecting out of him tonight. But upon hearing the unenthusiastic tone in his rider's voice, the dragon stopped the shaking of its rump, and simply put on a whimpering, wide-eyed face. "Oh come on, Toothless! That's not fair!" Hiccup exclaimed irritably, throwing himself on his bed and letting out a huff of exhaustion.

The Night Fury whined, just continuing to give the most disappointed and heart-breaking expression Hiccup had ever seen. It wasn't as though the dragon was actually sad at all, but the last time the boy had bailed on these nightly...'rituals' of theirs, it would leave the dragon in a particularly sour mood for the next two days, which considering how important it was to both of them, became pretty much unbearable by that point.

Finally, after much thinking, Hiccup sighed and rolled his eyes, giving a sly smile. "Oh alright...I can never say no to you anymore, can I?"

For a second, Hiccup swore that his dragon would've squealed like a girl if he chose so, but instead, after giving what looked to be the happiest expression the boy had ever seen, the dragon leapt off from the wooden beam and curled around in place slowly with a half-lidded grin. The renovations made to Hiccup's room allowed him to move more easily around without bumping into stuff.

*Crash!*

Hiccup frowned. "Really Toothless? The flower vase again?" he deadpanned while getting off the bed.

Toothless smiled sheepishly.

Putting it off until later, the boy simply shook his head at his dragon's antics, and instead smirked while fiddling with the front of his pants. Without an ounce of hesitation, Hiccup gripped the sides of his pants and turned around. Meanwhile, Toothless got into an eager crouch, wanting to see everything from a good enough view.

With a pace that could be only slightly faster than a snail, Hiccup slowly pulled down his pants, looking back coyly at the staring dragon as more of his pink, human butt was revealed. It was a delightful sight for Toothless, who could only watch in an almost hypnotic state as his rider showed off that cute, tailless rear that he'd found more attractive ever since the first time they experienced something like this.

Not only that, but his sheath began to open up and allow his thick, black shaft to flop out. The Night Fury growled with lust as his human pulled those pants off fully, and grinned at the sight of that curvy rear. Hiccup, after giving a small smirk, then proceeded to spread his legs while bending over and placed his hands out, thrusting his ass to tease his dragon.