Capítulo sem título 77

Time at school:

In the main capital of the east region, in one the middle school's of Goroa, the class 7B to be exact, there was much going on among the lively Bakugan teenagers. A group of ventus, subterra and aquos boys was playing with some gaming cards, and two girls seemed to have a fierce discussion about some fashion magazine. One subterra boy was reading an astronomical book, and a group of pyrus and ventus boys were playing some console games. One ventus girl was taking care of the flowers in front of the glass. And there was also the said dragon boy, behind a tree, looking over at the front yard of school, where a group of girls from their class was sitting in the middle of all the blooming spring flowers. But Ilia wasn't admiring just anyone, but this one white, fluffy, angelic, haos cutie, that always stood out the most by her features. She was dressed up nicely with matching accessories, usually in lolita styled like laced bows and pearls with winged hearts decorating them. She was two years younger, but had passed to move up a class earlier than the others, giving that her studies were going marvelously. And her personality, she would have smiled even for the worst of crooks, and make them change their heart. And the pyrus teen had had a big fat crush on her ever since they had been taken care of by Angel and Crysalix as basically hatchlings, who were these sweet dragonesses parents. But, everytime Ilia would get the chance to talk with her, all he could manage was a tongue twister, and lose all thoughts of what he had to say. She was his greatest strength, and also his biggest weakness at the same time. But, her looks and wealthy family didn't go unnoticed by the other guys either. She was one of the most popular students there was, so she rarely got peace and quiet of her own. But one of the worst of them was in the same class, who was another rich family kid. It was all good, although a huge detail, was annonying him, they were all cousins, Angel was his uncle, so the girl was his cousin, as well the boy of the rich family as well, who was her brother. As soon as the class started, the teacher began a lecture on biology, specifically focusing on the anatomy of different Bakugan species. "Allright, settle down, class!" Their teacher, Mr. Airyl commanded, clapping his pointer stick to the side of his desk. Quickly, every Bakugan took their seats, as the first lesson of the day began. As much as the four teens would have liked to continue the conversation, it had to wait till lunch break. Although the class would be 'different' today. But as the class were progressing well, other conversations were taking place between the students too, there had been the talk about the dark ones as well, which was related to Shinee's father, Angel. But still, there was very little information about them. But, when they had asked would Angel come and tell about the dark ones to the class, he had kindly declined, saying they were better left as they were, as that bloodline of Bakugan were a dying race. As far as considered, Angel was the only one in New Vestroia. But, Shinee was able to tell that in Dramonesia, there were many more dark one families left alive. And Dramonesia of course got talked about as well, that's where Sugar was able to share the stories she had heard from her mother, Crysalix. Everyone of course paid all the attention they had, asking so many questions that they had gone half an hour overtime. That was also when there was a revelation that Sugar and Shinee were from royal bloodlines. Having a prince and a princess in the same glass was for sure rare and spread out the whole school like wildfire. Sugar being a princess sure messed Ilia's poor confused head even more confused. Would that mean if she were to marry someone, they would be her prince..?

"ILIA BRAVEHEART!" Came a firm yell and a spam on his desk that made the poor teen dragon jump almost to the roof. "No spacing out on my glass! Is that clear young dragonoid?!" The heated up coyote asked, and Ilia stood up like a bee had stung him in the hind, saying:"Sir yes, sir!!" His glassmates were quite amused, as he got commanded back to sit down, his horns folding downward, face blushing like a tomato. He couldn't help his easily wandering mind, as Drago had tried to take him to a bunch of different doctors to better understand if it was just merely the hormone storm of an age, or something else.