Capítulo sem título 97

Toothless needed to return to Valka's Mountain alone. If Toothless ever acted on his hunger for dragons in the village, Hiccup might become afraid of or sickened by Toothless. If Hiccup discovered that Toothless' newfound hunger was only reversible by Toothless being succeeded as Alpha Dragon, Toothless might be forced to give up his Alpha status.

Toothless refused to part with his new leaderly title, his new hunger, his new ability to hypnotize dragons. He would rather part with his human on good terms. Valka's Mountain would take him far away from Berk, curbing the chance of conflict between his and the villagers' interests. Furthermore, the vast buffet of dragons inhabiting the Mountain would be a lifetime supply of food.

Early one morning, the Night Fury torpedoed over the waters beyond Berk, streaking turbulence for a whole half mile before cleaving into the clouds, breaking through the clouds into iceberged lands of billowing mist. Toothless jetted over those massive knives of ice, and he missiled through a forest of leafless, barbecue-black trees then descended into the maw of the Mountain.

The heart of the Mountain was lush and vertically vast, just as Toothless remembered it. The internal sky teemed with flocks of vibrant, speedy dragons. Towering mini-peninsulas and columns of vegetation clashed peacefully. Placid waterfalls

pooled into a great basin as clear as a mirror over a thousand feet below.

Such a beautiful haven; so many tasty dragons spiraling about, Toothless thought. The sound of him licking his lips was almost as slimily scrumptious as the sound of his spiny pink cock being discharged from his external black sheath. His leathery black balls squirmed and firmed up. This hive of dragons and dragon nests would supply harvest till Toothless' end of days. So long as he was Alpha (and he would never forfeit that title), he could hypnotize the dragons, and they would unquestionably feed themselves to the supreme Night Fury's maw.

Skipping to the tip of a peninsula, the Night Fury fired up the electric blue of its spine, then pumped out a heartfelt roar. The Mountain pulsated, and the reverb circulated through the veins and arteries of the Mountain. Then, a twister of flying dragons formed, needling to the peninsula, encircling the Night Fury. The dragons' eyes swirled, as though the sound of the Alpha had hypnotized them. They shaped their necks into sickles, brought their heads below Toothless' reverently. With wide emerald eyes, Toothless whirled. So many dragons were swearing fealty.

The Night Fury's belly hewed the area with a gurgly roar. At first he looked flabbergasted; he'd introduced himself to Valka's dragons in a leaderly way, but his belly divulged his predatory schemes. When the gastric noise trembled the talons

of the crowd, a Monstrous Nightmare about Toothless' size (7' tall and 26' long) threaded into the ring of the crowd. With a bellow of flames, the pyro-dragon thrust his head using his lanky neck at Toothless' feet.

Hypnotized dragons didn't discern between serving and feeding an Alpha, so it seemed. Toothless was beyond grateful. The Night Fury's mouth pooled with drool, and his eyes slitted, like when he had been hypnotized by the Bewilderbeast. Being a virgin to cannibalism, though, the Fury decided that he should start at the Nightmare's tail for easier initiary swallows. He stalked around the Nightmare, whose servient gaze followed him unobtrusively, and then took a couple of nibbles at the needly tip of the Nightmare's tail. With each nip, he seemed more bewildered, as if each taste was from the fruit of a knowledge tree.

Toothless' cock jumped fully out of its sheath. His whole frame was activated. He took gulps with a speed akin to the speed of his flight. His prey, jerked toward his toothless maw, showed a flicker of panic, before a placidity came over him: a self-reassurance that he was serving the greater good, the good that was the sake of the Alpha. The Nightmare let his talons slip from the grass and the base of his tail slip into the Fury's esophagus.