Capítulo sem título 65

On a Friday in June, Tenshi woke up early in the morning. When he opened his closet, he saw a blue dragon egg.

"This looks like a cool egg. I wonder if there's anything inside it," said Tenshi.

Tenshi took the egg and placed it on his desk. After examining the egg, it began to glow. Suddenly, Tenshi felt his pants rip in the back as something slowly grew from behind him. He looked behind and saw a long, scaly aqua blue dragon tail grow from behind him.

"A dragon tail? This is so cool!" said Tenshi as he started growing taller.

Tenshi quickly took the egg and ran outside to the backyard. His clothes ripped into pieces as his private parts and hair retreated into his body. Tenshi's skin began turning aqua and scaly as his nose reshaped itself into a snout. The front of his body then became white as two horns grew on his head. Suddenly, Tenshi felt something grow on his back.

"A pair of dragon wings? Nice!" said Tenshi as he looked behind and felt his new wings.

Both of Tenshi's eyes turned the same color as his skin while two of his toes vanished from each foot. All of his fingernails and toenails stretched out into claws and the bottom half of his face extended a little bit, ending the changes.

"This new body might not be bad at all. I wonder if I have any breath powers," said Tenshi as he looked at his new dragon body.

Tenshi began to focus and blew at a nearby tree. Ice came out of his mouth, freezing the tree.

"Wow! This is like a dream come true!" said Tenshi.

Tenshi focused again, but this time at some flowers. He blew at the flowers, and water came out of his mouth.

"That's nice. It's time for me to start flying now," said Tenshi.

Tenshi began flapping his new dragon wings and took to the sky. He blew some clouds away, making the sky blue and sunny. A few people, including Tenshi's friend Thomas, looked up and saw a dragon in the sky.

"It looks like the news was wrong again," said Thomas as he smiled.

Tenshi continued to live his life as a dragon, using his breath abilites to help out in any way he could.