Capítulo sem título 137

It was one more day in New berk, although it was the middle of the mating season, at night far away from the village, Toothless the night fury without his mounting saddle equipment, and fully nude too, and Hiccup fully nude, we're watching the stars in a clear night sky, when thunderstorms clouds starts to suddenly appear in the sky. Toothless immediately growled and hissed purring lovely, getting to hiccup's side, for a moment just before he changed completely, in his primal and auto-hypnotic state, his eyes pupils changing into slits, growling and hissing in a primal and dangerous way threatening hiccup to get away from him immediately, on which hiccup immediately followed his own friends' advice. Hiccup fully nude only observed his friends' movements as he saw the thunderstorm clouds approaching them from the ocean just in front of them, while they're in the highest clif of New berk island. Not even thinking of interfering in his dragon friend movements or next decisions, he only waited to see what would happen next. The thunderstorms clouds begin to form into an electric thunderstorm, with an 500 km/h f5 tornado forming in the center of those thunderstorms, with all of the 1 billion volt and 30 thousand Ampere lightning strikes bolts getting attracted magnetically and hitting Toothless's anus, as he suddenly has positioned himself on all fours with his rump and tail higher in the air. Toothless suddenly extend to the maximum his wings and flapping them stronger and flying straight to the eye center of the thunderstorms clouds, when he arrived in the center of the eye, he started to absorb into his own body all of that lightning strikes bolts, as he with that absorption begin to charge in his own mouth, as his acetylene plasma blast was being charged in his mouth but not shoot as his tongue and mouth begin to burn at 3166 degrees celsius, as this was happened his copper reserves, started to burn too at 816 degrees celsius, charging his own body at the same 30 thousand Amperes combining the lightning strikes bolts hitting his own anus right now, with electric charge current flowing through all his body supercharging himself and skyrocketing his own electromagnetic powers, rising thought the thunderstorms clouds and attracting finally and redirecting all of the lightning strikes bolts to his own anus in a powerful combined oneshot lightning strikes bolt... All of that was happening in front of hiccup's eyes seeing his friend arousal getting stronger, his own as well too.