Vol 2 of Ruining Innocence

Introducing Book 2 of Ruining Innocence

BREAKING ETHAN'S CLUTCHES (Ruining Innocence Vol 2)

This will be the last volume of the Ruining Innocence Series.

Synopsis

~~He was a nightmare; she was his wildest dream

~~
He was a nightmare; she was his wildest dream.

He was bewitched; she was his darkest desire.

He was back; she was set to break his clutches.

She put her life and the lives of her loved ones on the line to escape him. But now, he is back. This time, stronger, fiercer, angrier, and more obsessed.

She could flee, but she was trapped yet again. But this time, she was going to fight back... She was going to Break Ethan's Clutches. Get ready to get shocked!

Note: Not revealing too much in the synopsis because I want you all surprised and dive in without any hints 😉. All I can say is, you're going to enjoy this ride with me and feel so much more!

This part (vol 2) of the series of Ruining Innocence is available exclusively only on Patreon. This is only accessible to patrons. Initially I had decided to stop Vol 1 midway on Wattpad but I completed for you guys to read it. However Vol 2 is exclusively for readers on Patreon.

PATREON PAGE: patreon.com/shaziyakhanwrites [LINK ON PROFILE PAGE, ABOUT SECTION] THERE IS NO BARRIER TO HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO PLEDGE AS A PATRON, YOU CAN START FROM AS LOW AS A DOLLLLLAR PER MONTH AND OF COURSE SKY IS THE LIMIT ;).

ONCE YOU'RE A PATRON, YOU GET ACCESS TO ALL BOOKS NOW AND IN THE FUTURE. THANKS! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!