17 | raise the bar

there's a teensy bit of mild spiciness in this chapter so like if you don't like it skip this chapter. but it's tame so you'll be fine.

so don't roast me if you don't like it. k?

Currently Caitlin and I are on a walk with our new puppy. We've been on a few dates since and ever since my instagram post have just said we're dating. There was no official pop of the question but we decided that it's okay. We know that we like eachother and don't want to see anyone else.

So our walk is really just us walking and carrying Betty because she's too young to go on a long walk right now. I mean she's a puppy.

It's a few weeks into December and the team has decided to go out to a bar tonight. It had to be someplace where the younger girls who aren't 21 yet would be able to get in.  Which is why we're currently walking Betty before I get Taylor to watch her. I invited her to go out with us but she said that she'd rather stay in. She doesn't love me.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Cait asks me. "I was thinking we could be that cringe couple and twin somehow."

"That's cute and I definitely mock people who do that but I'd gladly do that for you. But only if we wear pink."

"I knew you'd say that and don't worry, I already have an idea for an outfit. Mainly because I know you're obsessed with pink like a freak."

"I thought you liked my freak." She does but we're also taking it pretty slow right now. I can tell she's nervous about never being with a girl before. However she's definitely getting more comfortable with it because I have so many fucking hickeys hidden under concealer on my neck right now.

She laughs. "Shut up."

We finally loop back to the apartment and we have an hour to get ready before Taylor is here and we have to leave.

"Does that mean you'll pick out my outfit for me? Because that would be amazing." I ask her. It's hard being so stylish all the time and come up with a new outfit every day. What a hard life.

"I suppose. But go complaining with what I pick."

"Deal."

When we get inside I set Betty down and get her some water. Man, being carried must be hard.

Caitlin and I go into my room and I head to the bathroom to do my makeup while she goes to my closet.

Last christmas Paige got me these cute pink hoop earrings and what better time to wear them then now? Caitlin calls for me and I walk out of the bathroom. She's holding up these cute pink cargo pants, my leather jacket and a short white crop top.

"I thought you said you didn't like when I wore crop tops?"

"I don't because I get jealous but I have no need to be. Who are you going home with? Me." Her voice kind of got possessive and it turns me on a little. She's so hot.

"Oh." I pause and she laughs. "What are you wearing then?"

"Come with me." She pulls me along by the hand and we walk into her room. "Sit."

I do what she says but then lay down instead. I'm probably just here for two minutes but I might as well get comfy. Caitlin comes back out and shows me a pink long sleeve top and black jeans. It'll look really cute.

"Try it on for me."

She goes into the bathroom and I'm kind of sad she didn't do it right here. No in like a creepy way or anything. That definitely came out creepy.

Caitlin comes out again and I wolf whistle at her.

"Look at you. You look gorgeous." Cait does a little spin and my eyes dip down her body. As she turns all the way around my eyes trail back up and I don't try to hide the way I'm checking her out. "Goddamn Cait. I'll be fighting everyone off tonight, won't I?" She blushes at my look and I love when she does that. She always tries to hide her cheeks from me but I love when she doesn't.