meet my bb

hey pretties, just want you to know that english is not my first language. so there will definitely be grammatical errors and things that sound dumb asf. pls be kind. ily :)

social media and real life

"P. You know I love it here."

"I do. But you're not happy right now. You had arguably your best season yet and you're still not happy. I want you to be happy, okay? And if that means you go to some other school then so be it."

"I guess i'll talk to coach tomorrow and see how it goes. Thanks for always being here for me."

And even though she might regret this decision, Willow did the one thing she never thought she would, she put her name into the transfer portal.

the story of a girl trying to find her heart and love in the game.

or

where willow finds the heart and love in the game, in a new teammate.

espn article:

May 27, 2023
There are talks of UConn Husky, Willow Walker, leaving the pack. As of now we just know she's entered the transfer portal but we have no idea where she might end up. After being the highest scorer of the 2022-2023 season, she's definitely sought after. Not only for her scoring but her defensive capabilities. Will South Carolina snatch her up or will she go with another fantastic scorer such as Iowa's, Caitlin Clark? I guess we'll have to wait and see...

𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Willow Dee Walter | 22 years old | she/herBisexual | Guard | #46 | 6'4"

Bisexual | Guard | #46 | 6'4"

𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄