| CHAPTER SIX | The Kings Trust

| CHAPTER SIX; The Kings Trust |
————————————————

| CHAPTER SIX; The Kings Trust |————————————————

RHAELYS WENT straight to Aegon. She searched the castle, each room. She couldn't find him.

She then realized the very spot he'd be. She cursed herself, it was so obvious! She switched directions and made haste toward the Throne Room. She used all her might to open the doors, "Aegon!" She screamed, stumbling down the walkway. Her vision still blurry, blood flowing from the cut on her bone. Her face began to bruise, face covered in the large man's blood.

Aegon jumped up from his lazy spot on the throne, and so did his friends, who were lying leisurely on the steps.

As she reached the steps, she repeated his name. "Aegon. Your Grace!" She yelled, tears now flowing down her face.

Aegon ran down the steps, grabbing the younger girl's forearms, "What? What's happened?" He slurred drunkenly, slowly sobering up due to the dire situation. Due to the pure shock of seeing his favorite kin bloody and beaten in front of him.

"Jaehaerys!" She spoke his heir's name, "He's been slain! Rhaenrya must have sent the men." She spoke as fast as she could manage.

Aegon was silent, and so were his men.

Aegon drew his dagger upon seeing Rhaelys', still in her clenched palm. "Come, show me." He ordered breathlessly. She simply stared at Aegon for a moment, in pure shock. Not even noticing what she had been doing. "Go!" He screamed in her face. Understanding how she felt, but he had more important things to worry about.

She nodded, turning and speeding toward the doors once again.

The two were then found by Alicent and Ser Criston, Aegon sitting on the floor silently beside his son's bloody bed. Slightly hugging the bloody sheets that had been slightly tugged off by Jaehaerys. Rhaelys leaning on the bed, right beside Aegon. Standing by his side as he sat. He stared at his feet, she stared at the wall. Her head being supported by the support beam of the wooden, small bed.

The two men had yet to be found. Aegon and Rhaelys in their place. Jaehaerys' head, nowhere to be found. Only his small body.

Aegon had to be forced out of the room by Ser Criston. Leaving both Alicent and Rhaelys unattended. Rhaelys had yet to acknowledge the woman's presence.

Alicent was worried about what she and Helaena had witnessed. What they had caught her doing.

Rhaelys' back was still turned to the Queen Mother, but she began to speak as Alicent stared in fear of what could happen if the information got out. She knew that Rhaelys was the closest with Aegon, she worried that she would tell him. Or— that she already had.