Prologue

A girl was wearing a bridal outfit and was walking lifelessly on the road, thinking about what just happened with her. Right now, was it supposed to happen with her? Her inner voice was eating her from inside with each passing second. She wanted someone, at least one of her family members, could be standing by her side, but no one was with her. As always, she was all alone, and only she was there to support herself. She was the one who supported everyone when they needed her, but what about her when she needed someone? Everyone looked at her as if they didn't even know her. She was completely broken.

"My life, I want to just end it. What is the use of living when your own family trusts strangers more than you?" a girl said to herself, tears forming in her eyes as she remembered her past.

She was sitting at the edge of the mountain, thinking about what had happened to her.

"How can my family ask me to do this? How can I live with a man who betrayed me?" The girl was having an outburst while sitting at the edge.

A man was looking at her from a distance.

"Someone is broken like me, but what if she did something to herself? No, no, I need to save her," the man said to himself, looking worried for the girl.

The girl jumped and shouted.

Where is she? Is she alright? What happened to her that she was so distressed, she was about to give up on her life? To know the answers to all these questions, do stay tuned with my story.

This story isn't to hurt anyone's feelings its just an fiction story.

Do you want the Swara and Maheshwari families to be portrayed as positive or negative?

***********************

Hi everyone! The cast is the same as in Swaragini, but I have an additional character, and Parth Samthaan will be there. This story is completely opposite from Swaragini and will have its own twists and turns. To be honest, I haven't watched Swaragini, but based on the stories I have read about them, I have a little idea about the cast.

UPDATES:- ON EVERY SUNDAY AND THURSDAY.

***********************