Chapter 21:- Unspoken Emotions!!!!

Everyone came to the ceremony as Ahaan was sitting beside Rahul. Ragini and Pooja came; Ahaan was lost in Ragini, and a smile appeared on his face upon seeing her, while Ragini also smiled back at him.

He went towards her and held her hand.

"Would you like to have a dance?" asked Ahaan, looking at Ragini.

"Sure," Ragini replied with a small smile.

After that, they proceeded to dance. They both shared multiple eye locks and were lost in each other. Ahaan bent down and was about to kiss Ragini. Ragini also closed her eyes as he was about to kiss her when someone shouted.

"Ahaan, where the hell are you lost? I have been calling you multiple times, but you aren't responding," said Rahul, looking at him.

Ahaan looked on and realized it was just a dream. He then saw Ragini and Pooja talking to each other and laughing.

Rahul looked at Ahaan and saw that he was staring at Ragini.

"Ahaan, if you like her, why don't you confess to her?" asked Rahul, looking at Ahaan.

"I am scared. He has recently had a broken marriage, and if I propose to her after hearing the news of her broken marriage, she will surely think that I am just pitying her and that it's not genuinely from the heart," said Ahaan, looking at Rahul.

"But will you let her go like this?" asked Rahul, looking at Ahaan.

"No," Ahaan said, looking at Rahul.

"Than?" asked Rahul, looking at Ahaan.

"First, I need to know if she has some feelings for me or not, or if it is just one-sided," said Ahaan, looking at him.

"Let me help you," said Rahul with a smile.

"What do you mean?" asked Ahaan, looking at him.

Rahul leaned towards Ahaan, lowering his voice. "Let's keep it simple. How about I arrange a small game, something casual? What about Truth and Dare? We will also get a hint of whether she likes someone or not."

Ahaan hesitated for a moment and looked at Ragini, who was still busy with Pooja. "Are you sure about it? What if it backfires?"

Rahul just softly patted his shoulder and spoke with a smile. "Trust me, it will just give us a sense of where her heart belongs. If she doesn't tell us anything, we will get an idea of where you stand."

While Ahaan just looked at him and didn't say anything, after a moment he took a deep breath and spoke, "Alright, let's give it a try, but no tricks, please. I don't want her to be uncomfortable."

Rahul just smiled at him and said, "Just trust me; anything like that won't happen. Now you go and mingle around. Until then, I will collect people for the game. Go, go!"

As the function was going on, Rahul gathered everyone in a cozy corner. He introduced the game with a playful tone, keeping things light and perfect as Ragini and Ahaan were seated across from each other. Soon, the game started.

The game initially began with a few simple dares and laughter. Then it was Rahul's turn to choose. A playful smirk came to his face as he turned towards Ragini.

"Ragini, truth or dare?" he spoke gently, with a sweet smile on his face.

Ragini thought for a minute, looked around, and spoke after thinking, "I will go with a truth."

Rahul leaned towards her and spoke gently, "So tell us, have you developed feelings for someone recently but are scared to say it?"

Ragini looked at him and thought for a second. This sudden question wasn't something she was expecting. A blush appeared on her face while Ahaan just looked at her, waiting for her reply.

As Ragini took a deep breath, she spoke, "Umm, well, yes," fidgeting with her dress and lowering her eyes.

As this game was going on, Ahaan and Ragini weren't focusing on it at all.

Ragini just looked at Ahaan, and a smile appeared on her face. Laksh was just an infatuation, but she felt more for Ahaan. She thought to herself, "I don't know why, but when he is around, I feel happy. He brings me joy, and on the other hand, he understands me without speaking." These words echoed in Ragini's mind while a smile remained on her face.

Ahaan, who wasn't focusing on the game, turned his attention to Ragini. He realized she had developed feelings for someone recently, and his heart raced as he wondered whether those feelings were for him or someone else. Deep down, he knew that Ragini also loved him, and he loved her twice as much.

As the game filled the air with laughter and enjoyment, it had a great impact on both Ragini and Ahaan. Soon, the game of laughter and fun ended on a beautiful note.

As the game ended, Ahaan was looking for Ragini around, but she was nowhere to be found. As he moved forward, he saw Ragini standing under a tree, gazing at the stars with a spark in her eyes. After a few minutes, her eyes fell on her phone and an image on it.

"Thanks for saving me that day and giving me a chance to be happy. You always stood by my side and gave me whatever I wanted. I don't know when, but I have developed feelings for you. You have become an important part of my life. Thanks for coming into my life," said Ragini, with a new level of spark in her eyes, glaring at the picture as Ahaan moved forward.

"What are you doing?" said Ahaan, while Ragini got scared and her phone fell down.

"Yeah, you were looking at something on your phone," said Ahaan, taking the phone in his hands and just about to look at the image.

"Give it to me, Ahaan! This is my phone; you can't take it without my permission," said Ragini, looking at Ahaan sternly while he was still about to open her phone.

As Ragini tried to take her phone, Ahaan picked her up to the tree.

"Just wait for a second," said Ahaan, looking at her while Ragini encircled her arms around his neck. Ahaan was shocked by this sudden act. Ragini slowly moved her fingers on his face. As she was doing so, he closed his eyes and moved forward to kiss her, but just as he could do so, Ragini snatched her phone from him and ran away. A smile and blush came to her face as she went.

Meanwhile, Ahaan came back to his senses, leaned against the tree, and smiled at Ragini's acts.

**************************************

So here is the new update. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to my story.

**************************************