Chapter 10:- Some Moments!!!!

Ragini and Ahaan were proceeding towards home when they decided to take some groceries.

"You wait here; I will come after parking the car," said Ahaan to Ragini.

"Okay," said Ragini.

She was waiting for Ahaan outside the store when some guys came, and they were all drunk. They approached Ragini, but just in time, Ahaan arrived.

"Come, let's go inside," said Ahaan with a smile.

"Let's go," said Ragini.

"Arre, wait!" said one of the men.

"Yes?" asked Ahaan.

They held Ragini's hand and were trying to take her away, but Ahaan pulled her back.

"What are you all doing?" asked Ahaan.

"We're asking to take her on a date," replied one man with a smirk.

"Arre, are you crazy? These people are drunk and obviously flirting! Beat them! Why are you talking to them so politely?" yelled Ragini at Ahaan.

"Do I seem to look like a fighter? Beating three to four men in one go only this happens in films. We should politely solve the matter," said Ahaan.

"Are you crazy? If you decide to handle the matter politely, they will kill you!" said Ragini, yelling again.

"Let me handle the situation; you are making it even worse," said Ahaan, conflicted.

"I am making it worse? Or you?" Ragini yelled again.

Meanwhile, the people were just looking at them.

"Oh, husband and wife, stop your drama! Do this at home, and you come with us," said the person, again holding Ragini's hand.

This time, Ragini slapped the person really hard on the face, making him even angrier.

"This girl will end up in a messed-up situation and make me fall as well. Oh God, where am I stuck?" thought Ahaan in his mind.

"Ragini, we must run from here, or else we will end up in a more messed-up situation," said Ahaan, taking Ragini along with him while they were all following them. Ahaan and Ragini hid behind a car while the people were still looking for them.

"For what? You have this body; can't you fight with them?" said Ragini.

"Being polite is better in some situations. Every time being an angry bird isn't correct, and right now it's important to find a car and go home, not end up in a more complicated situation," said Ahaan calmly.

As they were hiding behind the car, they were extremely close to each other. For an instant, they both were lost in each other's eyes. Ahaan pulled Ragini even closer, leaving no distance between them; their noses touched, and they were lost for a second.

In the background, the song "Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai" played again, and Ahaan came out of his world.

"Why is this song playing at such a serious time? This song is not leaving me. Why the hell am I stuck with this song and this girl at the same time? But where is the song coming from right now? This isn't the time to think about this. I need to figure out how to come out of this situation," thought Ahaan in his mind, frustrated.

As they were hiding, Ahaan saw them coming close just in time. The sound of a police horn was heard, and upon hearing that, the people ran away.

"It's good the police came on time," said Ragini, relieved.

"Oh, madam, the police didn't come; it was just the sound coming from the mobile," said Ahaan, playing it on his phone again.

"You have brain; initially, I doubted that," said Ragini, looking at him.

"For your kind information, I am the boss. I can fire you anytime. Living at your boss's house and taunting doesn't fit together," said Ahaan sarcastically.

"Sorry, sir," said Ragini, rolling her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes, and let's go home," said Ahaan, irritated.

They both headed home, while Ahaan was very sleepy, so he went to sleep as they returned. Ragini sat in the hall watching TV. After some time, she decided to go to her room, but she saw a photo that was out of her sight before, or maybe she hadn't noticed it before.

Ahaan, Vikram, and a girl were seen in the picture. Ragini took the picture and was looking at it closely.

"This picture had a different kind of happiness in Ahaan's eyes; the spark was different. He often smiles, but this glow has something different to say." "And who is this girl?" thought Ragini in her mind.

She was looking at more pictures, and in one picture, she saw a cute girl with Ahaan. They looked amazing together; it was a perfect family photo.

"Who is this cute girl? This younger girl? I never saw Sir and Uncle talking about them. Maybe they don't want to talk about them, but they all look so happy together. So where are these two girls?" thought Ragini, confused.

As she was walking through the hall, her phone rang. When she saw the name displayed, she didn't want to pick up the call, but they were business partners, so she had to.

"Hello," said Ragini with no expression.

"Ragini, this is Laksh," said Laksh with a happy face.

"Yes, sir. Is there anything important? You called me at this time," asked Ragini in a cold tone.

"No, Ragini, nothing is important. Actually, I want to meet you, if you can," said Laksh, hoping for a positive response.

"Do you think that after all that you did to me, I will meet you? Never ever!" said Ragini, with a hint of rising anger.

"Ragini, I want to speak about something really, really important to you. Please, Ragini, I want to meet you," said Laksh in a pleading tone.

Ragini didn't say anything and ended the call.

"Should I go and meet Laksh? But Ragini, he didn't treat you well. Should I meet him or not? What to do? Should I take advice from Ahaan? But then I will need to tell him about my past, and I don't want to share that. What to do?" thought Ragini, feeling all confused.

On the other side, Laksh was worried and thought, "Will Ragini come or not? Will she meet me or not? And will she forgive me or not?"

************************************

Physics test got cancelled so I thought of updating you all.

So this was all for today. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story. Hope you all are liking the story till now.

************************************