Chapter 3:- Ragini- Laksh Meet!!!!

In the evening, Ragini completed all her file work and went to Ahaan's office.

"Sir, I completed all the files," Ragini said, placing the file on his table.

"Impressive that you completed all these files on time. Good, now you can leave," said Ahaan, looking at the file.

"Okay, sir. Thank you," Ragini said with a smile.

Ragini left the office around 6 and went to meet Laksh at the café nearby. She saw something that caught her attention: Swara and Laksh were holding each other's hands and talking.

"Does Swara know Laksh before me? If they know each other, why didn't they tell me? Why did they keep this a secret?" Ragini thought to herself as she approached them. They looked at her in shock.

"Why are you both looking at me as if I discovered some truth about you?" Ragini said, looking at them.

"No, no, Ragini, nothing is like that. Actually, we both arrived early, so we were just talking," said Laksh, trying to cover up.

"Oh really? But where is your brother? He was also joining us, right?" said Ragini.

"Actually, he will be late. Till then, we shall talk," said Laksh, covering.

"So, Ragini, what would you like to have?" Swara asked, smiling.

"I thought you would know it, Swara, but anyways, I will have a cappuccino. And what about you Laksh?" said, Ragini with a fake smile.

"Laksh will have an espresso," said Swara immediately, shocking Ragini.

Laksh hit his face with his palm and looked at Swara.

"Actually, Ragini, just before you came, we both had a cup of coffee, so she must remember that," Laksh said with a fake smile.

"Something is not right here. I don't know, but I am not getting good vibes from this marriage," Ragini thought suspiciously in her mind.

They all were talking for some time. Ragini and Laksh were sharing their views, and Ragini was liking Laksh. She didn't know it, but she found him interesting and a suitable partner for herself, whereas Swara was boiling, seeing their bond like this.

Meanwhile, in the office, Ahaan was still completing his work. He looked at the file and thought, "How did she complete these five heavy files in just two hours? It's quite impressive. She will be an excellent partner in the office," he said, smiling at the files.

After completing his heavy workload, he went home and saw his dad waiting for him.

"Mr. Vikram Malhotra, what are you doing right now?" said Ahaan with a smile.

"Waiting for my son, who doesn't get time to return home when he is engrossed in work," said Vikram, taunting Ahaan.

"I am sorry, Dad, but you know how punctual I am about work. If a task is supposed to be done today, that means today only," said Ahaan, ensuring.

"But, kiddo, this much punctuality is more than enough for you. A single second doesn't matters that much," Vikram said with a tense look.

"Dad, I still remember that day, and because of that day, you still haven't talked to your daughter. If I hadn't been late, then that thing wouldn't have happened. It's because I was late that day I decided that even a single second is very, very important for me," said Ahaan, having tears in his eyes.

"Ahaan, please, let's not talk about this. By the way, how was Ragini? Was she good at work?" asked Vikram with a smile.

"Dad, you rarely ask about people, so how come today? And how do you know Ragini?" asked Ahaan curiously.

"Actually, she is an excellent soul-kind, sweet, generous, and beautiful as well. But there is one thing in her eyes: an unknown sadness that she carries with her. The pain in her eyes says she needs someone who can listen, talk with her, and give some time of his life," said Vikram, remembering Ragini.

"Where did you meet her, and how do you know her?" asked Ahaan, taking more interest.

"I saw her yesterday. She was late for the interview, but still, she helped a little girl take her father to the hospital," said Vikram with a smile.

"That's impressive," said Ahaan, hearing his dad.

"Ahaan, you again started this catchphrase 'impressive,'" said Vikram, frowning.

"What's it, Dad? What's the problem? It is already late; you should go and sleep," said Ahaan and went to his room.

He was standing near the window, and a photo was in his hands.

"I am sorry, Di. I mean Neha. I didn't mean that day. I also loved her very much. I know because of my fault you lost her, but you also didn't-did you ever think that I have also lost a very precious person in my life because of my fault? You made distance from Dad as well. Do you know he goes to the temple every day and wishes that when you will return home? But you never ever returned home. To be honest, I also miss you," said Ahaan, having tears in his eyes. The words had fewer emotions than his heart.

Whereas at Ragini's place, everyone was seated at the dining table and having dinner.

"Ragini, go with Laksh tomorrow and buy a lehenga for you for the engagement," said Shekhar, ordering.

"Even Swara will also accompany you," said Sharmishtha.

"But, Maa," Ragini was about to say something, but Shekhar interrupted.

"Ragini, where are your manners? When elders give orders, you need to respect them. And tomorrow, come back home early from that so-called office," said Shekhar sternly.

"Okay, Papa," Ragini responded while shaking her head.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So, what do you think? Will happen and what's going to happen. What is Swara doing with Laksh...

To get the answers, you need to stay tuned to the story. Hope you all liked the update! Do share your views regarding it, and do comment and vote if you liked the update.

Thanks for giving your precious time to the story.

Target:- 15+ votes

Your Writer
Ananya.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°