Chapter 14:- It's Party Time!!!!

It was a bright day, as always. Laksh was present in Ahaan's cabin.

"Hi," Laksh said, Ahaan with a smile.

"Hi," replied Laksh with the same smile.

"How come you're here?" asked Ahaan.

"Actually, the project was a huge success. Let's organize a party for the staff in the evening, as they have done a great job," replied Laksh.

"The idea is great! Okay, let's do it," said Ahaan with a smile.

They both informed everyone in their office about the party and the venue. In Laksh's office, he was lost in his thoughts.

"I will propose to Ragini tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. If I do it now, her mood will be spoiled," thought Laksh, and he went to buy an excellent suit for himself, just so that Ragini's gaze would fix on him.

In the evening, Ahaan directly came from the office to the venue, while Ragini was coming from home. As Ragini reached the venue, she collided with someone and was about to fall, but someone held her by the waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Did I fall? But it doesn't seem like I touched the floor," thought Ragini in her mind.

The person was just glaring at her beauty, scanning her face. As Ragini opened her eyes, she was shocked to see the person.

"Laksh," Ragini whispered slowly.

Laksh made her stand straight.

"Thank you, Laksh, for helping me," said Ragini normally.

"You're welcome. By the way, you are looking very beautiful," Laksh complimented Ragini.

Just as these two were talking, Ahaan was looking at them from a distance and was a little upset. His eyes were on Ragini, and he was just glaring at her.

The air around Laksh had its spark, whereas the air around Ahaan was making me feel uncomfortable. He wasn't liking the fact that Laksh and Ragini were that close. Maybe his heart knew the answer, but his brain wasn't letting him accept it.

As the trio entered the venue, the party had its own spark. The air was light, and laughter from everyone was heard in the air as they all enjoyed themselves, while Ahaan was sitting in a corner, looking at Laksh and Ragini, boiling with anger.

"Earlier, she was the one who didn't like to talk to Laksh or be around him, and now look how happy she is, giggling and laughing with him. With me, she only knows how to fight, while with others, she laughs as if they only exist," thought Ahaan in his mind, all the while a sarcastic smile was pasted on his face.

Meanwhile, Laksh and Ragini were discussing some meeting work when someone approached them.

"Hi," said the man with a smile.

"I'm Vansh," said Laksh with the same smile.

"Ragini, he is Vansh, our business partner, and she is Ragini Malhotra's employee," said Laksh with a smile.

"Hi, Ragini," greeted Vansh.

"Hi," Ragini greeted back.

"Would you like to dance?" asked Vansh. Ragini was about to refuse, but Vansh pulled her with him.

As Ahaan saw all this, it was enough for him.

"This Vansh is such a flirt, and Ragini won't be comfortable around him. But why am I worrying about her?" thought Ahaan in his mind, as he sipped his cold drink silently.

As Ahaan thought, Ragini wasn't comfortable with Vansh, and Ahaan could clearly see it. He stood up and left for a moment while Vansh and Ragini were still dancing.

"May I dance with her?" said Ahaan with a smile. Vansh was about to say something, but Ahaan took Ragini's hand and pulled her closer, glaring at Vansh as if to claim, "Stay away from her."

Ahaan pulled Ragini closer, one hand in his pocket and the other on her waist. Ragini's hands were on his shoulders. At that moment, they were extremely close to each other, looking into each other's eyes as if they were sharing their pain.

"If you weren't comfortable, then why were you dancing with him?" questioned Ahaan.

"Because he was a business partner, that's why," said Ragini.

"Are you crazy? If you aren't comfortable, that means you aren't comfortable," said Ahaan with a little anger.

"Why do you care about me?" asked Ragini mockingly, raising his anger.

"Because of humanity," replied Ahaan, hurting Ragini, but Ahaan also knew it wasn't just humanity.

Ragini was about to leave, but Ahaan pulled her closer, and she fell into his arms. They were completely lost in each other.

"By the way, you are looking extremely beautiful," said Ahaan, coming closer to her ear. For a second, his lips brushed against her ear, sending shivers down her body.

"You are also looking extremely handsome," replied Ragini with a smile.

Laksh was looking at both of them and was confused about what was going on between them.

**************************************

So here is the new update. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to my story.

If you all have any ideas then do share i will love to use them in my story.

**************************************