Chapter 11:- Emotions!!!!

Ragini was sitting at the dining table for breakfast when Ahaan came in.

"What is for breakfast? The smell is really good," asked Ahaan happily.

"I made poha," said Ragini with a smile.

They both had breakfast and went to the office. Ragini was happy that Laksh wasn't present there. Ahaan was in his cabin working and, on the side, was looking for a good house for Ragini.
(Arre stupid, your heroine is living with you, and you want to send her away. 😐😐)

Outside, everyone was busy working, and Ragini was also busy when a message popped up on her phone.

"Hi Ragini, I hope you will be coming," Laksh had texted her.

"If I am free, I will try; I won't promise," Ragini decided to text back, but she didn't and left the message on seen.

In the evening, Ragini's work was completed, and she went to Ahaan's room to take a file that was left behind. As she entered the room, she saw him sleeping on the file she wanted.

"By the way, he is handsome and looks so cute while he is sleeping. What are you thinking, Ragini? Stop all this," she taunted herself.

She looked at the file and thought about taking it without disturbing Ahaan. As she was about to take the file, her hand brushed against his cheek, and Ragini felt a current in her body. She took the file and was really worried.

She placed her hand on his hand and realized that he was burning with fever.

"Oh God, he has a high fever, and still, he came to the office to work. Doesn't he need rest? Is work that important?" thought Ragini in her mind.

"Ahaan, wake up," she tried to rouse him.

Ahaan was weak, yet he opened his eyes and asked her what happened.

"Ahaan, let's go home," said Ragini worriedly.

Ahaan wasn't able to walk properly, and Ragini helped him toward the car. She was thankful that no one was in the office and didn't see her like this.

"I will drive," said Ahaan, still weak.

"Are you crazy? We need to go home, not to God! I will drive. Look at yourself; you are not in a condition to drive," shouted Ragini.

"My head is spinning; stop shouting," said Ahaan, holding his head.

"Sorry," whispered Ragini.

Ragini drove the car, and they both went home. Ragini made Ahaan lie on the bed and quickly called the doctor, who came promptly.

“How is his condition?” the doctor asked, looking at Ragini worriedly.

“He is under so much stress and always working. His body needs rest, and I would prefer that he has bed rest for three to four days. It will be really good for him,” said the doctor, discussing Ahaan's condition.

“Okay, doctor. Thank you so much for coming here. I must leave now,” said Ragini, looking at Ahaan worriedly. The doctor gave her the medicine and left.

Ragini prepared food for Ahaan.

“Here, have this food, and after that, you need to take your medicine as well,” said Ragini, still worried.

“I don’t want to eat right now; I will have it later,” said Ahaan, denying her offer.

“Please eat it right now. You need to take the medicine, and I know you won't take it later. That's why you should eat it now and take your medicine as well,” said Ragini firmly.

After a lot of drama, Ahaan finally ate the food and took the medicine.

On the other hand, Laksh was calling Ragini, but her phone was on silent, so she didn't see the call. Laksh had been sitting in the restaurant for the past four hours, waiting for Ragini.

"Sir, it's time to close the restaurant; it's already 12. We are sorry," said one of the waiters to Laksh.

"I am sorry," Laksh said and left.

He was walking on the road lifelessly when it started raining heavily.

"I did wrong. Sorry, Ragini. I know I did wrong to you. Because of my mistake, your family misunderstood you, and my family misunderstood you. How stupid was I? The person I did all this for is living happily with my brother. Because of her, I destroyed your life as well as my own. I lost a gem like you; I hurt a gem like you. If I get a chance to apologize to you and make you mine, I will surely do it. I will treat you like a queen. After hurting you, I realized what I have lost. I love you, Ragini. I love you very much," said Laksh, sitting on his knees crying.

Laksh heard a voice and looked.

"Ragini," he said with a smile.

He stood up and went to hug her, but as he was about to embrace her, she disappeared.

"Where are you, Ragini? I badly need you in my life. After getting away from you, I realized that during that time, I developed feelings for you. I don't know when this happened, but now I love you and need you in my life. I will surely make you mine," said Laksh, determined.

Meanwhile, at Malhotra Mansion, Ahaan's condition wasn't better; it was as if he were suffering from a bad dream.

Ragini placed a wet cloth on his head. While doing so, she fell asleep and didn't realize she was sleeping on the floor. Ahaan held her hand tightly in his sleep. They both slept like this. In the morning, as Ahaan opened his eyes, he realized he was holding someone's hand. He saw that he was holding Ragini's hand; she was sitting on the floor, and her head was on the bed.

"Why is she sleeping here?" thought Ahaan in his mind, still holding her hand.

Then he realized that she was keeping a wet cloth on his head to calm down his fever.

He was looking at her, and as a reflex action, he tucked her hair behind her ear, as it was disturbing her while she was sleeping. He was gazing at her face, and for a few minutes, he was lost in her beauty. The song "Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai" played again in the background.

But the most shocking thing was that he wasn't angry this time; instead, a smile came to his face. He let go of Ragini's hand and stood on the floor. He picked Ragini up in a bridal style and laid her down on his bed before going to freshen up. Ragini was in a deep sleep, so she didn't realize.

Ahaan kept a sticky note on the table next to the bed and went to freshen up. He left the room after some time and went somewhere.

************************************

So here is the new update. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

And if someone has some ideas you are free to share i would love to use them.

************************************