Chapter 7:- Ragini To Start Over!!!!

Ragini was walking lifelessly on the road; it was all night. Her family didn't even care to call her and ask about her whereabouts. She was walking in that bridal lehenga with a bag in her hand.

"When Swara needed my help to unite her parents, I stood by her, but whenever I needed her, she wasn't there. Everyone blamed me, but weren't their eyes working? Swara and Laksh also made a mistake, but no one said a single word to them," Ragini said, having tears in her eyes.

She was walking and then sat at the edge of the cliff all alone. She had literally lost hope to live; she wanted to just jump off the cliff. She was about to jump, but she heard something.

"My Ragini isn't that weak that she will end her life for those people who don't value her," said someone in an emotional tone. Ragini was shocked to see the person who owned this voice. She just whispered, "Maa."

"My Ragini isn't that weak. Ragini, you should not end your life for those people. In fact, you should move on and improve in your career. Show those people your success; by committing suicide, you will prove them right and yourself wrong. Why should you be punished for a crime you never committed?" said Janki, giving her strength.

Ragini, who heard her mother attentively, was just looking at her and said with emotional eyes, "Maa, you are right, and right now I badly need you. Please come back," said Ragini, tears in her eyes.

"I also always wanted to live with you, but God had different plans. Now promise me, Ragini, you will never think of doing such a thing ever again," said Janki with strictness in her voice.

"I promise, Maa, I won't do anything like that and will never think of it," said Ragini. As she said those words, her mother disappeared into thin air, making Ragini cry louder and louder, her tears reflecting how much she missed her and how badly she needed someone by her side.

As Ragini was crying, she fainted and was left all alone in the grass. At that time, a car was passing by, and the person inside saw Ragini.

"Why does she seem like a familiar person to me?" thought the person.

He came out of the car and walked towards Ragini.

"Ragini," he whispered, making the air heavier.

"Ahaan, you need to help! What is she doing here all alone at this time? And she is wearing a bridal set. This bag... I will think about all this later. Firstly, I should take her to my house," said Ahaan, looking at Ragini worriedly.

He picked her up in a bridal style, laid her on the back seat, kept her bag, and drove the car to his home. As he entered the house, his father saw him.

"Ahaan, what happened to Ragini? Why is she like this?" questioned Vikram.

"Dad, I found her on the way unconscious, so I brought her home. I should call the doctor first," said Ahaan worriedly.

"Call the doctor quickly," said Vikram.

The doctor came and did Ragini's checkup, telling Ahaan and Vikram that she has weakness and will be okay in some time. After a while, the doctor left, while Ahaan and Vikram were worried, looking at Ragini's condition. Ayaan made Vikram sleep, and he slept in the same room as Ragini on the couch.

In the morning, Ragini slowly opened her eyes. She was confused about where she was and had no idea about her surroundings. As she opened her eyes, she saw Ahaan sleeping in front of her on the couch. As she was trying to observe everything, Ahaan woke up.

"Oh Ragini, you are awake! I think you may be fine now," Ahaan asked worriedly.

"What am I doing here?" asked Ragini, confused.

"I found you unconscious near the road, so I brought you here. First, go and freshen up, then we will talk about that," said Ahaan, keeping the topic aside for a moment.

Ahaan and Vikram were waiting for Ragini downstairs for breakfast. Ragini came and wished them good morning.

"Ragini, beta, what happened last night?" Vikram asked worriedly.

"Uncle, I am sorry, but I don't want to remember that incident. I just want to forget it like a bad dream and don't want to talk about the topic ever again," said Ragini with a plea in her eyes.

Ahaan and Vikram could observe her reactions and clearly see the pain in her eyes. They could clearly sense the air around her is filled complexities and pain. Seeing her like this, both decided not to discuss this topic with Ragini, and they all had breakfast peacefully.

"Thank you, sir and uncle, for helping me today. I will look for a new house for myself and adjust to that house," said Ragini with a mere smile.

"Ragini, beta, unless you find a good house, you can live here. I don't want you to be like yesterday; you were not in a good state," said Vikram, showing concern.

"Okay, now I shall go to the office," said Ragini normally.

"Crazy girl, you aren't well. You should rest. Come to the office after 2 to 3 days when you are fine," said Ahaan sternly.

**************************************

So this all for today. Hope you liked the update if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding it. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

**************************************