Chapter 12:- Closeness!!!!

After some time, Ragini woke up, looked around, and tried to figure out why she was there and what she was doing. "What am I doing?" thought Ragini, confused.

As she was looking around, she saw a sticky note on the side table. She picked it up and read: "Hey, don't be confused. You helped me last night and slept on the floor. I helped you, and don't worry about me; I am going to the office. I have an important meeting early, so take care. Bye!" wrote Ahaan, with a smiley emoji.

Ragini was frowning as she looked at the sticky note. She quickly got ready and went to the office, heading straight to Ahaan's cabin.

"You had fewer and here you are working? Are you out of your mind?" Ragini shouted at him.

Ahaan looked at her and, with his eyes, indicated for her to look around. As she did, her eyes fell in embarrassment; all the people in the meeting were present. Yes, the meeting was going on, and in her anger, Ragini didn't realize that even Laksh was present.

'What is happening? Why is Ragini so worried about Ahaan, and how does she know he has fewer," Laksh, thoughts in his mind

"Sorry, everyone," Ragini said while looking down.

"You can leave," said Ahaan, looking at her with a smile as if he enjoyed it.

"Don't you find that Ragini has quite a bit of information about Ahaan?" said Laksh, looking in Ragini's direction.

"See, you were only proving that Ragini is having an affair with him, and now why do you have a problem? She isn't sharing any problems with you, so what is your problem?" said Sanskar, looking at his face.

Whereas Ragini was busy in her thoughts, she thought, "What are you doing, Ragini? It was so embarrassing! You need to look here and there before speaking." Still embarrassed, Ragini continued to reflect on her situation.

Laksh just nodded after hearing Sanskar. The meeting went well; everything was perfect. After some time, Laksh and Sanskar left while Ragini went back to Ahaan's cabin.

"Don't you have anything better to do? Why are you here?" asked Ragini.

"I came here for a meeting, if you forgot. And why are you worried?" asked Ahaan, looking at her.

"See, it's nothing; it's just humanity. As per the doctor, you need bed rest for three to four days. Take a bed rest. You helped me a lot, and today you aren't well, so it's my duty to take care of you. So come, let's go home," said Ragini, pulling Ahaan's hand.

Ahaan was standing still at that moment. As Ragini pulled his hand, he drew her closer. Their eyes met and locked for a few minutes. After a while, Ahaan broke the eye lock and spoke.

"It's okay, Ragini. Don't be worried about me; I will manage. You just focus on your work," said Ahaan, cupping her face.

"Please, you need rest; it's important. Please," said Ragini, looking into his eyes.

Ahaan melted after hearing her. It was the first time someone noticed his pain—not his family, but a stranger.

"Thank you so much, Ragini. I promise I will go home in the evening," said Ahaan.

"Shut up and go home! I don't know why I care for you so much, but I do. So please, let's go home," said Ragini, pleading.

"Okay, I will take a rest, but you have to do one thing," Ahaan said, smirking as he came towards Ragini. She was moving backwards until her back touched the wall, and Ahaan was in front of her. Ragini was about to leave, but Ahaan caged her between his arms.

"Will you do what I say?" Ahaan asked, looking into her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Ragini asked, stammering.

"First, you promise you will do it," said Ahaan, smiling.

"Okay, I promise I will do it," said Ragini, stammering.

"You will also take leave with me, and you are going to take care of me," Ahaan said with a smile, moving backwards and leaving her.

"What? But what about work, and why would I do it?" Ragini asked.

"See, about work, I am the boss. I can do anything, and secondly, I can order you to do anything. So now you are supposed to do it," said Ahaan, keeping his smile on his face.

"Such a serious topic is going on, and he is smiling as if a comedy is playing," thought Ragini, frowning.

"Excuse me, are you ready or not? Obviously, you will be ready only because I am the only boss," said Ahaan again, smiling.

"If he smiles one more time, I will surely break his jaw so that he won't be able to smile again. But his face is cute; it will be destroyed. However, his actions are forcing me to do so," thought Ragini angrily in her mind.

After thinking for a long time, Ragini said that she is ready.

************************************

Ok everyone I need some suggestions that:-

1. You want Laksh to be positive be happy for Ahaan and Ragini.
2. Negative and create problems for them.
3. As grey shade character.

************************************

So here is the new part. I don't know how the story is going, well I hope you all are liking it. Hope you all liked the update if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter.

Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

************************************