Chapter 6:- Ragini Is Broken!!!!

Everyone was shocked to hear what Laksh just said. Ragini's family was angrily looking at her, as they thought Ragini had done something, which is why Laksh is saying so.

"Ragini, what have you done that Laksh is saying that you both can't marry each other?" asked Shekhar angrily.

Ragini, who was standing like a doll and not even blinking, came to her senses as her father questioned her. Ragini, who was also confused about what happened, said that she had no idea about this.

The families were talking with each other to understand the matter. Just then, Laksh said, "Come inside, everyone. I want to show you something." They all came inside, and Laksh connected his mobile to the television.

Everyone was shocked to see that Ragini's and Ayaan's photos were there. Ragini was shocked to see those photographs.

"Ragini loves him, and I love Swara, so how can we marry each other when there is no love?" said Laksh, making his point.

"What are you saying, Laksh?" questioned Ragini.

"You love him, right? See how you both are looking into each other's eyes," said Laksh, looking at the pictures.

"Are you crazy, Laksh? I want to marry you, and there is nothing between him and me. He is my boss, and my leg slipped, and he helped me," said Ragini, making her point.

"But Ragini, I don't love you. Then why the hell would I marry you? I can't marry you," said Laksh, looking into her eyes.

Just then, Ragini received a tight slap on her face.

"Why did you slap me, Papa?" stammered Ragini.

"You have knelt down my head, and what is all this? We never expected this from you," said Shekhar angrily.

Ragini stood there, still with an emotionless face. They were all taunting her and lashing out at her. After a few minutes, everyone crossed the limits for Ragini when they started to comment on her mother and her upbringing.

"That's enough! You all are blaming me, but can anyone please bring one plate for aarti?" said Ragini with red eyes. Everyone was shocked to hear her and asked what she wanted.

"I need to do the aarti of Laksh. You are blaming me for having an affair with my boss, and this incident was a week ago. That means Laksh knew all this after the engagement. Then why the hell did he create this drama? Why did he do it on the wedding day itself? Swara and Laksh used to love each other, right? Then why didn't they both accept that they loved each other?" said Ragini, with red-shooting eyes and anger in her voice.

Everyone was quiet, listening to Ragini. The Maheshwari family and Ragini's family knew that she was right.

"Oh really, Ragini? Now you are still blaming Swara? Just remember one thing: Swara asked me to marry you. I was never interested in you. Did you get that?" said Laksh angrily.

Ragini slapped Laksh hard on the face and said, "You have such audacity to first create all this drama on the wedding day and blame me. You could have clarified everything, but you didn't. Remember one thing: you tried to prove my boss's and my affair just so you could marry Swara. But oh my dear, Swara isn't yours either because she is your brother's wife." Ragini said this while showing pity for Laksh.

They were all blaming Ragini, and just then, Swara started her drama.

"Please, everyone, stop this! Please don't speak about Ragini like this," said Swara, showing concern.

"Excuse me, Miss Mahanta, did I ask for help from you? The answer is no. You loved Laksh, but you didn't accept it. All this drama happened because of you. If you had done it a long time ago, it would have been best for everyone. In being 'mahan,' you have destroyed my life," said Ragini, expressing her anger.

This drama was ongoing, but everyone was busy blaming Ragini.

"Ragini, just leave my house! You won't live here anymore," said Shekhar angrily.

"Oh really, Mr. Gadodia? After all this, would I be living in this house? Never! I would never live in this house," said Ragini angrily.

She packed up her bag and left angrily.

"What is all this? Why did you marry me?" Sanskar asked Swara angrily.

"Sanskar, in all these days, I really felt true love with you. I got to know that Laksh was just an attraction. When I met Sanskar and got to know him over the years, I started to develop feelings for him, but I don't know when it happened. I am sorry, Laksh, but it was just an attraction," said Swara with sincerity in her eyes.

"What are you saying? How could you do this?" asked Laksh angrily.

"Laksh, please, it was just an attraction," said Swara.

Everyone was talking and clearing the matter. At last, Swara and Sanskar were happily welcomed at the Maheshwari Mansion, but Laksh was looking at everything angrily in front of his eyes.

"How can Swara do this to me? I did everything to marry her, betrayed Ragini, and now this—Swara ended up with my brother! How could she do this?" said Laksh angrily, banging his hand on the side table of his room.

**************************************
So this is all for today. I hope you all liked the chapter. If you did, then please vote and share your views regarding it. Thank you for giving your precious time to my story.

If you have any ideas for the further plot, please share them with me.

Also, do you all want Laksh to fall for Ragini, creating a love triangle between Ahaan, Laksh, and Ragini? If you do, then please comment down.

**************************************