Chapter 22:- "Beyond Friendship"

Ahaan was in Rahul's room.

"So, bro, what's going on?" questioned Rahul, looking at Ahaan with a smile.

"She also likes me, and I am thinking of sharing my feelings with her," said Ahaan, with excitement and happiness evident on his face.

"Wow! So when are you doing it?" asked Rahul, looking at him.

"I'm going to her," said Ahaan, looking at him, and then he left while Rahul looked at him in surprise.

Meanwhile, Ahaan knocked on Ragini's room. He knocked multiple times, but she didn't open the door.

Ahaan was waiting impatiently after knocking several times. He looked at his watch and thought about whether he should wait or leave. After a while, he decided to leave. Just as he was about to go, he heard the door opening and saw Ragini peeping out.

"You’re here at this time?" questioned Ragini, looking at Ahaan.

"Yes, I need to talk to you," said Ahaan, looking at her with a small smile.

"What about?" asked Ragini, looking at him.

"About us. There is something I want to tell you that I've been meaning to say for a long time," said Ahaan, looking into her eyes.

Ragini's eyes widened upon hearing this, and she stepped back, opening the door fully. "Come in," she said.

Ahaan entered the room, nervousness overpowering him while his mind raced as he thought about the right words to say. Ragini sat on the edge of the bed while Ahaan sat on the couch in front of her.

Ahaan took a deep breath, fidgeting with his fingers. He gazed into Ragini's eyes and felt extremely nervous about speaking what he wanted to.

Finally, Ahaan spoke. "Ragini, we have become good friends over time, even very close friends." He began, his voice soft yet sincere. "But slowly, I realized that my feelings for you have changed. I see you as more than a friend."

Ragini looked at him, her expression slowly softening. She took a deep breath and stood up in front of Ahaan.

"Ahaan, to be honest, I have also developed feelings for you, more than just friends, and I have started loving you," said Ragini, looking at Ahaan, her eyes soft with sincere love for him.

Ahaan, who had entered the room nervously, felt his expression change. He was so happy after hearing that Ragini also liked him. It gave him a happiness he had never experienced before. He quickly got up and hugged Ragini, and she responded in kind.

The air was light and filled with love. Ahaan and Ragini's hearts were lingering in the moment, beating fast as they stood there, their feelings something they had wanted to express for a long time.

"Ahaan, now you should leave; it's too late," said Ragini, looking at him while he was just hugging her still.

"I don't want to leave for today; I am here only," said Ahaan, backing off and looking at her with a mischievous smile.

"Ahaan, leave," she said angrily, while Ahaan held her hand and pulled her closer. They both fell on the bed; Ragini was above Ahaan while Ahaan's back was touching the bed. They were both lost in each other's eyes, just adoring each other. As they were at the edge of the bed, Ahaan rolled Ragini, and now their positions were interchanged: Ragini was below while Ahaan was above her.

They were both completely lost in each other's eyes, just adoring one another. After a while, Ahaan leaned closer and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead while Ragini closed her eyes.

"I love you," said Ahaan slowly, while Ragini looked at him with a smile.

"Now leave; if anyone saw us..." asked Ragini, looking at him.

"First, you also say it," said Ahaan, looking at her with a small smile.

"What?" Ragini questioned, looking at him confused.

Ahaan grinned, looking down at her with a playful smile. "You know what?" he teased, his voice soft. "Say you also love me," he said in a playful tone.

Ragini blushed; her heart was beating fast as she met his gaze. "Ahaan, stop being stubborn. You should," said Ragini, trying to look stern, but her inner smile was making it difficult.

Ahaan looked at her, the playfulness still lingering on his face. "Until you say that, I won't be leaving, and it's good for me—only you, me, and this room," said Ahaan, moving forward towards her lips while Ragini widened her eyes.

"I love you," she said quickly, while Ahaan stopped on the way and just closed his eyes, smiling.

"You shouldn't have done that," said Ahaan, looking at her with a playful smile as he got up from her.

"Now you should leave, or else I will throw you out of the room," said Ragini, looking at him while he smiled and went near the door. Ragini came near him.

Ahaan paused at the doorway, looked at her again, and gave her one last look. "I love you," he said again, his voice soft and filled with love.

Ragini looked at him with love in her eyes. "I love you too, Ahaan. Now you should leave," she said, looking at him while Ahaan came forward and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Are you leaving or not?" asked Ragini, looking at Ahaan with a stern expression, yet her heart was beating fast from the inside.

"No, I am not," said Ahaan, and he started coming towards her.

"I need to throw you out of the room," said Ragini, stepping forward.

"Okay, okay, I am leaving," he said, and started moving towards the doorway. He looked at her one last time, winked at her, and left, while Ragini just gazed at him.

Ahaan was walking down the hallway like a person who had gotten everything he wanted. He was so happy that anyone could tell just by looking at his face. His mind was flooded with flashes of moments he spent with Ragini, and a smile appeared on his face.

Meanwhile, Ragini sat on the bed, caressing her cheek where Ahaan had kissed her, and a smile appeared on her face as she remembered the moments they shared. She was so happy today; this was a feeling she had never felt with Laksh.

Ahaan, who went into his room, saw Rahul.

"What are you doing here?" asked Ahaan, looking at him.

"What happened? Let me guess, you are in a relationship now," Rahul said, looking at Ahaan with a huge smile.

"How do you know?" asked Ahaan, looking at him, surprised.

"Because I have already fallen in love and am now marrying her," said Rahul, looking at him.

They both talked for a while, but Ahaan and Ragini's hearts were remembering the moments they spent with each other, and they were so excited to meet each other the next day. The day ended on a happy note for Ragini and Ahaan.

**************************************

So here is the new update. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to my story.

**************************************