Chapter 13:- Realization!!!!

After a few days, Ragini took great care of Ahaan, and today was also a beautiful day. Ahaan was perfectly alright today. As they both were having breakfast, the doorbell rang.

"Wait, let me see who is there," said Ahaan with a smile.

"You eat; I will go and check," said Ragini.

"I will go; you sit," said Ahaan and went to open the door. Ahaan was smiling after seeing the person in front of him.

"Dad!" he said, smiling.

"Yes, I am back," said Vikram with a smile.

Both Ragini and Ahaan had a lot of fun, and they all talked for a while. After that, Ahaan and Ragini proceeded with their work.

As everything was going well, Vikram was alone at home, and a lone tear came to his eyes. The eyes that were filled with happiness now had tears. His mind knew he didn't want to show his tears to Ahaan, as he would be broken. He went to the pictures that were kept in his hand. The picture was of the cute little girl, Ahaan, and a lady, and Vikram was there smiling.

"It has been four years, but you haven't returned. Please, for once, think about me. Think about Ahaan. Soon, it's her death anniversary. Please, for the prayer of her, please come. Ahaan broke on the day which he hates the most in his life—the day he never returned back to this house. Please, for God's sake, for once return," said Vikram, pleading in front of the photo and thinking of the sweet moments with the girl.

While Ahaan and Ragini were busy in the office with their respective work, today Laksh had a meeting with Ahaan. They both had become good friends by now, but still, Laksh was insecure about Ahaan and Ragini.

After some time, Laksh went to a café and was sipping his coffee when he saw a couple in front of him.

"What do you think love is?" asked the woman.

"Love means to be happy with your happiness. The thing which makes you feel happy with love is being in your life and being a part of your life, and many more things," said the boy, expressing everything.

"If I say that I love someone else, then what will you do?" asked the woman, hoping for a positive answer.

"If you were to say that you love someone else, then I would be happy to see you happy. I would be happy to see you happy with that person. I would come to understand that maybe I wasn't the person who was meant to be with you," said the man with happiness.

"I love you," said the woman.

"I love you too," said the man, side-hugging her.

Laksh, who had been continuously observing this, approached the couple.

"Hi," Laksh said with a great smile.

"Hi," the man replied with a smile.

"I was hearing your thoughts on love, and I also have some problems in my love life. Can you please give me a suggestion?" asked Laksh with a smile.

"Sure, why not? What's your problem?" asked the woman with a smile.

Laksh told everything in detail and explained how he was at fault.

"You did very wrong by hurting the poor soul," said the woman with a little disappointment.

"I know I did wrong by her, and now I realize my mistake. I understand how wrong I was," said Laksh, with his face down, showing guilt.

"But one thing is good," said the man while Laksh and the woman looked at him.

"What?" asked the woman and Laksh together.

"That you realized it was your mistake. To be honest, you should go to her, apologize, express your love, and the decision of accepting it or not will totally depend on the girl. If she rejects you or finds her true soulmate, I think you should let her go and let her be happy. But you should express your love. Nothing is wrong with that," said the man with a smile.

Laksh was looking at him, and after a while, he thanked the man and hurriedly left the café as if his train was going to leave at any moment.

"The couple was right. I will share my feelings with Ragini, and whatever her decision is, I will be happy with it because it was my fault for losing a gem, not hers. Maybe I deserved this, but at least I won't have a regret that I didn't share my feelings with her. I will surely share them," thought Laksh in his mind while wearing a fake smile on his face.

Meanwhile, the scene changes to Ahaan's office, where he was sitting in a chair and lost in thought.

"Why don't we have the option to remove a day from our lives? I would definitely remove this day, which has returned for the last four years. This day really hurts Dad and me, but the one who never returned—why is she so angry?" thought Ahaan in his mind, with a lone tear. Just then, Ragini entered his cabin, but he was still lost in his thoughts.

"Are you crying?" questioned Ragini. Hearing Ragini, Ahaan came back to his senses and wiped his tears.

"No, I am not. Tell me the work," Ahaan questioned, keeping his pain aside.

"Please tell Ahaan why you are upset," asked Ragini.

"It's nothing, leave it, and tell the work," replied Ahaan.

As the work was done, Ragini left from there but was still thinking about him and what happened to him.

**************************************

Hi readers I was thinking let's make everyone positive is it ok for you all. Like no negativity in the story. And if you all have any ideas do share it with me.

So here is a new update. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Thanks for giving your precious time to my story.

**************************************