CHAPTER 9

I'm getting a decent amount of reads per chapter, but not a single comment I feel so bad every time I open Wattpad and see no comments, that means you all aren't liking the things am writing about. I'm really trying my best, even though am still struggling with my health, am still trying to give updates, but atleast give me some kind of motivation.

And sorry for interrupting your read, hope you like the chapter.
Enjoy reading 🫶

(And I'll recommend you to listen the song when the lyrics will come up in the chapter, you can play the song which I have added above and if there is any problem playing the song, listen Agar Ho Tum)

••••••••

Inayat's Pov

I rummaged through my clothes and still I didn't find anything suitable to wear.

Not knowing what to wear, I fell face down on the bed and let my muscles relax from all the exhaustion. I turned on my back and looked at the ceiling, both my hands clasped together lying on my stomach.

The thought of not finding the suitable dress to wear on a date hasn't left my mind.

I got up from the lying position to sit on the bed and remembered the dress I bought on my birthday.

Yes, I can definitely wear that one.

I shifted all the hangers of trousers and skirts to one side to get to the dress section.

I took out the dress and ironed it.

I disposed off the under eye mask that I was wearing and thought of doing a simple light makeup before wearing the dress, as the dress already had a zip.

I moisturized my face and thought of not applying any foundation, and only to go with some concealer under my eyes. Then I applied a light stroke of eyeliner and a layer of masacara. I applied some blush on my cheeks to make it look pink. Then I took out my favourite marroon lipstick and gave a coat to my lips and took a minimal amount of it on my fingers and applied it as eyeshadow. It won't even get any notice untill and unless someone gives a close look to my eyes.

I looked at my face, and I was happy of how my face turned out to be.

Then I got out of the robe and put on the dress. The fabric of my dress was so soft, it glided through my fingers. I zipped up the dress and looked at the mirror. The dress was so beautiful. It was a black off shoulder ankle length bodycon dress with long sleeves. It showed all my curves on the right places. I rubbed my hands on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I think I looked pretty with the dress on.

I thought of not doing anything with my hair as they were naturally straight and I didn't wanted to spend doing anything else to them now as he might come at any moment.

I combed my hair and applied the hair serum. I pushed my hair out my face and took a deep and long breath to calm my nerves. Then I applied my favourite Chanel perfume. Shit, I forgot to wear my jewellery.

I wore the double layered gold chain that I had with a pair of chunky twisted gold earrings.

As time went by, my nervousness got the better of me. I chewed on my lips unknowingly. Then I reprimanded myself to not do that.

I didn't get so much ready to just went out on a dinner with smudged lips.

I went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of chilled water and gulped it down.

I sat on the sofa and looked at the table in front, there lying the bouquet of lavender paired up with baby's breath that I brought while coming back from the office. Cold sweat trickled down my backbone at the thought of him not liking the flowers that I bought for him. My right leg started to bounce without me knowing about it.