#52

Sandro's pov:

8:40 na ng gabi pero hindi parin bumabalik si Natalia.

Where did they go? Okay lang ba siya? Wala namang masama na nangyari, right?

I'm at my room right now and hindi ako mapakali. Nag-aalala ako kay Natalia.

Simula nung umalis sila nung Felix na yun kaninang umaga ay hindi pa siya bumabalik.

Who is the guy to him? Did they have a past?

Knock knock knock

"Come in!" I shout and I sat on the sofa.

Bumukas yung door ko and pumasok si Mom.

"Mom, what is it?" I asked her and umupo siya sa tabi ko.

"What the problem, son?" Mom asked.

"Nothing, mom"

"You know you can lie to others but you can't lie to me" serious na sabi ni mom. I sigh and I think I need to tell it to mom.

"I'm just... I'm just worried about Natalia. Hindi pa rin siya umuuwi hanggang ngayon. What if something happened to her, mom" I said and I'm starting get nervous.

I look at my mom kasi hindi siya nagsasalita. When I look at her nakatingin siya sa akin and she have this happy smile, a genuine smile.

"You really like her a lot, huh" she said. I avoided looking at mom because I was suddenly embarrassed.

"Did you tell her na ba?"

"Not yet mom. I'm shy to tell her" I said. Napapangunahan ako ng hiya kapag iniisip ko na aamin na ako sa kaniya.

"Don't be. Malay mo she likes you too. Anyway, tara na sa baba we're going to have a movie night with Mina." She said and sabay kaming lumabas ng room ko.

Pagbaba namin we saw them sa living area and they're watching some movie but I'm not interested to watch.

"Wala pa rin ba si Natalia?" Mom asked.

"Wala pa, Mom." Vinny said.

"I think she will sleep sa house ni Kuya Felix" Mina said and focus na focus sa pinapanuod.

What? She will sleep in Felix house!? But why? She have this big mansion already tapos sa bahay pa nung Felix na yun siya matutulog.

"Mina..." Auntie Imee said. Tumingin naman si Mina kay Auntie Imee.

"Yes, Tita?"

"Can you tell us who is Felix and what's his relationship with Natalia?"

"Felix Adamos is the son of Frederick Adamos. If you remember po yung lalaki na pumunta here nung may training kami ni Natalia." She said.

Wala na sa pinapanuod yungga attention namin. Na kay Mina na and we're waiting sa ikwekwento niya about kay Felix and Natalia.

So anak pala siya nung lalaking pumunta dito. But as much as I remember, hindi maganda ang naging reaction ni Natalia nung nakita niya yung father ni Felix.

"What is Felix and Natalia's relationship with each other? Are they friends since childhood?" Matthew asked and he look at me. I know he wants to tease me but I'm serious right now.

"HAHAHAHA not just childhood friends, Kuya Matt" Mina said. I think we got her interest na kaya naman humarap siya sa amin.

"What do you mean?" Serious na tanong ko.

"Kuya Felix and Natalia are exes. Actually, since we were children, the two of them have been expected by all the mafia to lead. Rank 1 ang family ni Kuya Felix in mafia ranking."

"What I know is...naging sila but secret relationship lang because when they started dating, our family had a big fight with Kuya Felix's family"

"Nalaman ni Nonno yung relationship nila that's why, Nonno decided to send Natalia away and ganun din yung ginawa kay Kuya Felix. Actually, for me hindi sila nagbreak...kasi hindi naging malinaw yung break up nila kasi bigla nalang silang pinaghiwalay. I think kung hindi nangyari yung big fight with the Adamos family, they will be still in relationship and they will lead the entire mafia"

We were silent after Mina told about Felix and Natalia. They will be still in relationship and they will lead the entire mafia hindi mawala sa isip ko ang huling sinabi ni Mina.

May feelings pa kaya sila sa isat isa? Maybe meron pa kasi kung wala na dapat kanina pa nandito so Natalia at wala sa bahay ni Felix.