#63

Natalia's pov:

Maayos naman ang lahat at nagsisidatingan na rin yung mga guests. Lumalapit sila kay Nonno at binabati siya ng happy birthday.

Nasa tabi naman niya si Christ kaya hindi ako masiyadong nag-aalala. Ibat ibang tao ang nandito. Nagsama sama ang lahat ng mga mafia, business men/women, at iba pa na malalapit sa family namin.

Sa ngayon ay wala pa namang kahinahinala na nangyayari sa celebration na to, I think I'm panicking too much.

"Stop being alert..." I heard someone whisper to my ear. Lumingon ako at nakita ko si Felix. Nandito na pala siya...so that means...

"Nandun si Dad" he said and may tinuro siya. May kinakausap ngayon ang dad niya. I look at him again and he raised his eyebrows.

"Why you didn't tell me na nandito na kayo?" I asked him.

"Hindi ko na nasabi, I'm busy" I raised my eyebrows at him. Busy? Saan ka naman busy? Sa mga babae mo?

"Do you find..." I tell him and he shrugged his shoulder and sip to his alcohol.

"Kuya Felix!" I heard something shout and lumapit sa amin. Mina, kasama niya pala sila Sandro. Nakita ko na bumulong si Kuya Matthew sa kaniya at he glared.

"Hey, princess" Felix said and he sided hug Mina. As always, clingy si Mina pagdating kay Felix.

"Anong pinag-uusapan niyo, Kuya?" She asked. Ano naman kung ano ang pinag-usapan namin?

"Nothing, we're just talking randomly and greeting each other" he said and tumingin sa akin. I think iniwas niya yung tingin niya and he look at the back of me.

"Good evening everyone, I'm your mc for the night. We will start the birthday celebration so please, may you go to your respective seats" naagaw ang attention namin dahil sa sinabi ng mc.

Sandro's pov:

"Good evening everyone, I'm your mc for the night. We will start the birthday celebration so please, may you go to your respective seats" the mc said. We leave and go to our table.

Bigla akong nawala sa mood because of how that Felix look at me. Is he making me jealous of them? Tsk.

"Sandro, your face" mom said. Tumingin ako sa kaniya.

"Why mom?" I asked.

"Fix your face, para kang manununtok sa mukha mo" mom said and my brother and cousins are laughing.

Nagfocus kami dahil pumunta na sa harap sina Natalia, Mina, Tita Minerva and si Lolo Rigo. May long table sa harap at duon sila nakaupo.

"Please let's stand up to honor the presence of the master Amerigo Antonio Cardova" we all stand up and we bow our heads.

"Good evening to all of the guests and to the Cardova family. Tonight is the day for us to celebrate the birth of master Amerigo Antonio Cardova. Nagtipon tipon tayo dito para magsaya at makisalo sa pagse-celebrate ng pamilya Cardova."

"May I call on Master Amerigo Antonio Cardova to have his speech" he call Lolo Rigo and tumayo naman kami ang we clap our hands.

"Thank you. Good evening everyone, thank you for being here to join me to celebrate my birth. 81...I'm already 81 years old and I'm grateful that I'm still counting numbers. Salamat sa lahat ng mga taong malapit sa akin at patuloy niyong pagsuporta sa akin. To my granddaughter's...I want to thank you the both of you to be with me. I'm so happy to be your grandfather."

"Ang gusto ko lang...sana...maging masaya tayong lahat sa mga oras na ito. Let's enjoy this night. Thank you" Lolo Rigo said and we stand up and clap our hands.

"Thank you Master Amerigo Antonio Cardova for your speech and please may I call on Madame Minerva to have her speech" the mc said and we clap our hands.

"Ahh, good evening everyone. Thank you for coming tonight. Pappa...Buon compleanno. Thank you for always being in my side and guiding me. You save my life when I'm in my deepest mess. My wish is for you to be even happier and to be able to do the rest of your life. Thank you...thank you" Tita Minerva said. She want to cry but pinipigilan niya yung sarili niya.

"Thank you Madame Minerva for your heartwarming speech. Now, may I call on princess Mina to have her speech" pumunta naman sa harap si Mina.

"Nonno... happy birthday po. I just want to tell na sana maging masaya pa po kayo. Thank you for being my grandfather, I know that I'm not your favorite nipotina but I know na hindi niyo naman po ako pinapabayaan. You love me and I know that, I love you too, Nonno. Thank you for being with me when I need you. Thank you, Nonno. Buon compleanno" she said. She crying na and she go to her grandfather and she hug him.

"Aww, that so sweet. Thank you princess Mina. Now, let's call Lady Natalia to have her speech" the mc said.

"I don't know what to say, they already told you everything. Hmm... you're thankful because you become our grandfather but me and Mina are so lucky to have you, Nonno. I'm sorry for being stubborn to you. I'm sorry to every mistake I did. You are there when no one is beside me. When Mom and Dad died you took care of me and thank you for that. We're so lucky to have you, Nonno. Buon compleanno" she said and lumapit kay Lolo Rigo to hug him.

Nung matapos yung speech nila, nagsimula ng kumain at makipag kwentohan ang lahat. Lumalapit din sila kay Lolo Rigo to have a chit chat and give their gifts.

Lumapit din kami sa kanila para batiin si Lolo Rigo and to talk na rin.