#21

Sandro's pov:

"What are you talking about!?" His mother shouted at her. Now, all the cameras are on the two ladies.

"Mom I want to marry him" she said and pointed at me.

Tumingin din yung mother niya sa akin.

Hey ma'am, I didn't do anything to your daughter. Bigla nalang siyang lumapit sa akin the she told me that she will marry me.

I want to tell that but I zip my mouth nalang.

"Who's that guy?" I heard some people whispering.

"I don't know but what I can see right now, he's one of the son of the president of the Philippines" sabi nung kausap niya.

Kabi-kabila na ang nag-uusap at nagbubulungan dahil sa eksena na to.

"Huh! Ang lakas din naman niyang gumawa ng eksena sa party na ito" some girl said. I think mga nasa age siya nitong babaeng kaharap namin.

"Sinabi mo pa! She's being papansin again  since she is not master Cardova's favorite granddaughter"

I have heard many more of their murmurs which are also audible.

"Shut up, Mina" I look at them again.

"But mom, I want to marry Sandro" she said with her sad voice.

Tumingin sa amin yung mother niya and she politely smile at us.

"What's going on here?" We heard some voice. A cold manly whole voice.

We looked at the direction and we saw mister Cardova.

All the people here stand up and bow at him. Ang hindi lang siguro nagbow ay yung mga president, senators and yung mga guests na walang kinalaman sa business nila.

My parents bow their heads kaya naman we also bow our heads.

"What is this chaos?" He asked again.

"Nothing, pappa" the lady said.

"What is it, Minerva?" Mister Cardova asked the lady that the named Minerva.

"Nonno, I want to get married" the girl said and lumapit kay mister Cardova at hinawakan siya sa kamay.

"Getting married? What are you taking about?"

"I want to marry him" she said and she pointed at me. Tumingin sa akin si mister Cardova.

"I take care of her, pappa" Miss Minerva said and hinila niya yung anak niya.

Gusto pa sana niyang kumawala sa mother niya pero hinila na siya.

"I'm sorry about that, please enjoy the event" mister Cardova said and smile at them.

Lumapit siya sa amin na may friendly smile.

"It was great to see you again and attend this welcoming party" he said to my dad. They shake hands and hug each other.

"Antonio, sila nga pala ang mga anak ko at pamangkin. This is Sandro my eldest, Simon the middle and my youngest Vincent" pakilala sa amin ni Dad.

He look at us and gave a bright smile. It looks like he's easy approachable but I know he can be dangerous.

"This is the three son of Imee. Matthew, Borgy and Michael" my three cousins bow their heads for respect.

"And this is the only son of Irene. Alfonso Luis"

"The family of politics HAHAHA" Mister Cardova said.

"Not really, Antonio HAHA" auntie Irene said.

"Tayo ay maupo at magkwentuhan saglit" mister Cardova said. We go to our table and our parents talk with mister Cardova na minsan ay sumisingit din kami

"I'm sorry for my granddaughter's behavior earlier" Mister Cardova said and look at me.

I smile at him and tell that it's okay.

"Uhm, mister Cardova may I ask something?" I politely asked.

"What is it? And please stop calling me Mister, just call me lolo Rigo if you want to. Palapit naman ang loob ko sa pamilya niyo"

"Ahh okay po, Lolo. May I know po kung anong connection ng family namin sa family niyo?" I asked politely. I'm really curious kung anong relationship ng family namin sa family nila.

"Hmm, ang masasabi ko lang parang magkapatid na ang turingan ng pamilya natin. When your grandfather and my father were alive, they were good friends. They are always there for each other when one of them needs help. Nagtuloy tuloy ang mabuting pagkakaibigan nila hanggang sa mamatay ang father ko at ako ang pumalit sa kaniya. Hindi naputol ang mabuting ugnayan ng pamilya natin hanggang ngayon kaya sana ay magtuloy tuloy pa"

So that's the reason why...

"Master, magsisimula na" may lumapit na lalaki sa amin and he told that. Lolo Rigo nod at him.

"Make sure that everything is in the place" serious na sabi ni Lolo Rigo.

"You will meet my heir HAHAHA"

Why did Lolo Rigo's words suddenly make me nervous?