21-30

Chapter 21 Selling Rice and Strawberries Chapter 21 Selling Rice and Strawberries
The eagle's cry was extremely tragic, as if the magpie and crow chasing it were two killers.

The eagle is supposed to be more powerful than the magpie and the crow, so how come it can't defeat them?
Tian Xin didn't pay much attention to the three birds and continued walking forward.

Jin Yu traveled to sixteen villages and did not find any person related to the major cultural relics theft case on December 12 last year. He returned to the village and met up with his teammates at Fuguang Temple on Huofeng Mountain.

Team member A: "It's been more than half a year. Where can Tian Dasheng and his gang of brothers hide? What do they eat and drink?"

Team member B: "Tian Dasheng and his 18 brothers were born and raised here. They are familiar with the nearby hills. Maybe they have a lair in the mountains with food or something."

Team member B: "The information our secret agent received is absolutely accurate. Tian Dasheng and his gang must be in the nearby mountains. They are too numerous and too conspicuous to gather together. Instead, they are divided into several groups and stay in the nearby mountains, which increases the difficulty of our capture."

Team member Ding: "Captain Jin, have you met my sister-in-law's parents?"

The other team members all looked at Jin Yu, who had been silent and no one knew what he was thinking.

Jin Yu: “.”

Team member Ding: "As far as I know, people in this area get married relatively early. Girls can get married at the age of 16. Team leader Jin, how old is your sister-in-law?"

Jin Yu: "She's not even fifteen yet. There are still five days and five hours until her birthday."

All team members: "." Captain Jin really got to know that little girl and knew her so well. It seemed like he really liked that little girl.

Team member Ding smiled and said, "Captain Jin, what delicious food did your sister-in-law and mother prepare for you?"

"Scallion pancakes and red bean porridge." Jin Yu strode out with a calm expression.

All team members: “.” We also want to eat scallion pancakes and red bean porridge.

It was only half past six when they arrived at the county town, and the big pharmacy didn't open until nine o'clock, so Tian Xin went to have breakfast first and then walked around the county town.

There were three private grain and oil stores in the county town, all of which were open, and a department store. The department store was a government-owned store and was also closed.

Tian Xin chose a grain and oil store called Wang Ji to go in and take a look.

Because it was early in the morning, there were no customers coming in when the shop opened.

The boss was a middle-aged man. When he saw a child coming in with patched clothes, he thought he was a beggar and waved him out: "Go away, go away. I have nothing to eat for you. Go beg somewhere else."

"Boss, I'm not here to beg for food. I'm here to recommend rice to you." Tian Xin grabbed a handful of rice from her trouser pocket and handed it to the boss: "Authentic fragrant rice, each one is round and plump like a pearl. If you make it into rice, you will definitely want to eat a second bowl. If you make it into porridge, it will not only nourish your stomach but also beautify your face."

The boss was dazzled, rubbed his eyes and looked carefully to make sure he was not seeing things, then asked: "Is this rice grown by your family?"

"This rice is called golden rice. It is not grown by my family, but by an old lady I know. I help the old lady sell it and make some money from the price difference to support my family."