71-80

Chapter 71: Tian Xin's Temperament and Cultivation Chapter 71: Tian Xin's Temperament and Cultivation
"Okay, I get it. It's getting late now. You don't have to go home. Just stay at Big Brother's house. Lock the door when you go to bed. I'll pick you up when I'm done."

"Just do your thing. I can take care of myself. Bye!" Why does this person care about her? She is not a child who knows how to take care of herself. Tian Xin is worried that the situation will change, because Tian Dasheng is too smart and might have run away by now. Otherwise, Tian Dasheng would not have been protected by the people above and rampant in society for more than 20 years.

Lock the door before going to bed? What did Jin Yu mean by this? Tian Xin was a little confused.

At this time, the phone rang again. Gao Dahua reached out, picked up the microphone, put it to her ear and listened for a while, nodding and humming while listening, then handed the microphone to Tian Xin with a smile.

"Looking for me?" Tian Xin picked up the phone and put it to her ear. Lu Ming's voice came from the phone: "Xinxin, don't rush home. Stay for dinner. I'll be home soon."

"Okay." Tian Xin agreed without hesitation and put down the phone. Only then did she have the heart to look at the furnishings in Lu Ming's house.

"Ms. Tian Xin, please watch TV for a while. I'm going to the kitchen to cook." Gao Dahua turned on the TV, poured Tian Xin a glass of water, and then went to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, Gao Dahua wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead and said to himself, "Oh my god, I made a mistake. Miss Tian Xin is not the eldest young master's girlfriend, but the second young master's girlfriend. Look at what I was thinking. I even thought that Miss Tian Xin came to visit because she was pregnant by the eldest young master."

At that time, televisions were black and white with very small screens, but not everyone could afford them.

Although the TV is small, it doesn't seem small at all because of the reasonable arrangement and layout in the living room.

The living room is very large. There is a very large leather sofa in the center of the living room. There is a three-seater sofa in the middle, and independent sofas on both sides. There is a marble coffee table in the middle, and in front is a very large and long desk with a TV on it.

The other furniture in the house is made of mahogany, which is dark in color and looks quite old.

Was this house of Lu Ming's family built before 1900? It's too old, isn't it?
Since she was not at home, Tian Xin did not look anywhere else but sat on the sofa and watched TV.

Lu Ming was pushed into the house by Mu Jinchen.

Tian Xin was puzzled: Why didn’t Han Jingyu come?

If Han Jingyu came, she would slap him twice without saying anything.

"Hello, Miss Tian Xin." Mu Jinchen greeted with a smile. Men who are a few years older are different. Their behavior, speech and actions are much more mature.

Tian Xin stood up with a smile on her face: "Hello, Brother Mu."

Lu Ming motioned Tian Xin to stop being so polite and sit down to talk, then said: "Xinxin, I'm so sorry for making you run so many detours and wasting so much time. Han Jingyu went too far this time, and even didn't let you contact me, delaying important matters. I have already asked him to go home. I don't need a brother who can't distinguish between public and private matters."

Tian Xin was also very angry at first, but after hearing what Lu Ming said, the anger in her heart disappeared instantly. She felt that her appearance had brought trouble to Lu Ming.