141-150

Chapter 141: The Scheming Woman Ji Wan Chapter 141: The Scheming Woman Ji Wan

Gao Dahua went into the house first, put down the fruit, and took a pair of new slippers and placed them in front of Tian Xin.

This is a new pair of indoor slippers, handmade from very thin cloth with a red upper and auspicious patterns of dragon and phoenix embroidered on both sides using golden embroidery thread.

Tian Xin exclaimed in her heart: It would take a lot of time just to embroider a pair of shoes like this, and they would be ruined after not being worn for long. It is a waste of time and energy to make them so elaborate. Rich families are different, they want to be particular.

Gao Dahua brought Tian Xin to the living room.

There were two women sitting on the sofa, one looked to be in her forties and the other in her early twenties.

The young woman had fair skin, delicate features, and a student-style short haircut that made her face look particularly small. She wore a white dress with red dots and a pair of handmade indoor slippers with peony flowers embroidered on them with gold embroidery thread. The woman's feet were a bit big, about size 40... The feet were a bit arbitrary and unscrupulous, which was extremely inconsistent with the rest of the woman's body.

The older woman had two chest-length braids, air bangs, and wore a blue and white porcelain cheongsam. She wore handmade slippers without any embroidery on them. She had a pretty face, a good figure, and a good temperament. She was a woman of noble character.

Tian Xin remembered that the last time she came here, she went straight into the house with her shoes on, and Gao Dahua didn't ask her to change her shoes. Maybe there were many people at home today, so Gao Dahua asked her to change her shoes.

The two women sitting on the sofa were talking in low voices facing each other, as if they didn't see Tian Xin.

The young woman took out an emerald bracelet from her bag: "Auntie Qing, this is the bracelet I bought for you when I went to MD country for an academic visit a month ago. It suits you very well. I will help you put it on."

The older woman smiled and reached out her hand in cooperation: "MD country is rich in jade, jadeite and agate. This kind of emerald bracelet is very valuable. Ji Wan, this is the only time. Next time, don't buy me such expensive things. Just bring me a small gift. I will be very happy. It can prove that you have aunt in your heart."

Ji Wan's voice was very gentle, revealing a bit of obedience and docility: "Isn't money earned to be spent? Besides, it's not for outsiders, Auntie, don't feel sorry for the money. I am willing to spend it for you."

"Yeah, it's pretty, it makes my skin look even whiter, Ji Wan, you have a good eye and are very good at choosing things."

Ji Wan felt a little embarrassed by Lu Yunqing's praise, and blushed and said modestly: "I am still young and inexperienced, and I still have a lot to learn from you. I hope Aunt Qing can give me more guidance in the future."

"Yeah, good. Young people should be humble and motivated. Their future will not be too bad."

Tian Xin and Gao Dahua stood aside for a while. Because Lu Yunqing was only busy talking to Ji Wan, Gao Dahua pouted her lips, looking unhappy. She couldn't help it and rolled her eyes at Ji Wan who was deliberately pestering Lu Yunqing and talking nonstop.

Because Ji Wan sneezed, Lu Yunqing finally had time to look at Tian Xin.

When Tian Xin and Lu Yunqing looked at each other, they smiled at the same time.

"Dahua, why don't you introduce the people coming to your house?" Lu Yunqing said.

Gao Dahua: "Madam, Miss Ji Wan has been talking to you, I can't disturb her. Miss Tian Xin is a family member, it's okay to ask her to wait for a while. Miss Ji Wan is a guest, she can't be neglected."