31-50

Chapter 31: Animal Chorus and the Dance of the Giant Flower Snake Chapter 31: Animal Chorus and the Dance of the Giant Flower Snake

When Tian Xin went up the mountain today, she brought a backpack, a sickle and scissors. When she ran down the mountain, she threw these things into the space. Maybe they can be of some use now.

Not everyone has the chance to live again. Tian Xin was unwilling to just wait to be eaten, but she had to sacrifice her life for the sake of her two children.

Maybe she was too lonely in her previous life, longing for family, affection, and brothers and sisters, so even though the two children had little to do with her, she still wanted to protect them, whether dead or alive, she wanted to be with the two children! Or maybe it was because her life was too fragile in her previous life and she was abandoned when she was young, so she especially cherished life and loved the weak, so she risked her life to protect the two young children.

Tian Xin protected the two children behind her, so that even if they were eaten, the three of them would be eaten together and die together!
She wanted to make a final effort, so she took out a sickle from the space and prepared to fight the big snake!
Even if she and her two children were eaten by the big snake, Tian Xin would not give up. She would use scissors to poke the snake's belly and make it suffer excruciating pain.

The snake was too big and its flesh was too thick. It would be difficult for her to poke it with scissors and run out... No matter what, she would not give up the chance to live easily and would try her best to escape. Even if she couldn't escape, she would make life difficult for her enemy!
Even if he died in the end, this life is better than the previous one. He did not die of illness but died for his two children. So his death was not in vain!

Suddenly, I heard the calls of various animals.

The sounds of these animals blended together so deafeningly that it hurt Tian Xin's eardrums.

The two children were so scared that they opened their mouths and cried for their mother.

The two little kids finally remembered their biological mother.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, sister is here, sister is here..." Tian Xin hurriedly pulled the two children in front of her and pressed their heads against her chest. She blocked one of their ears with her chest, and covered the other ear of each child with her hands while observing her surroundings.

Whether they were standing on the ground, clinging to trees, or floating in the air, everyone opened their mouths wide and sang in a high-pitched voice according to their special talents.

Tian Xin was so confused that she went to her grandma's house!

Can someone tell her what's wrong with these inhuman things? If she wants to eat people, can she be quicker? If she scares the three kids to death, they won't be fresh anymore and will affect the taste when eaten...

With a swish, the high-pitched sound stopped abruptly.

The two large flower snakes standing upright began to twist their soft bodies, first slowly as if warming up or as a prelude, then slowly picking up speed, and finally twisting non-stop, creating whirlwinds that swirled the leaves and grass on the ground around and made them fly into the air in circles with the whirlwinds.

Tian Xin couldn't open her eyes.

What on earth do these wild animals want to do? If you want to eat people, go ahead and eat them. But don't scare us three children who are not yet adults, okay?
Suddenly, the loud voices of the animals rang out again, scaring the two children who had finally stopped crying into tears again!
The animals kept calling, and the two big snakes kept twisting their bodies in rhythm with the calls.