161-170

Chapter 161 Zhang Guifang Wins Chapter 161 Zhang Guifang Wins

Tian Dahu sat at home, listening to Qin Dafeng's crying, tears gathering in his eyes little by little.

He believed that Qin Dafeng's crying and sadness at this moment were real. It was true that his mother loved money, but she also really loved her own child.

The old mother suffered a lot for the three siblings.

If his grandmother had not forced his mother to marry a son-in-law to provide labor for the family, his mother would not have been together with Quan Yingjun, and she would not have gotten pregnant and given birth to a child at such an old age.

If her grandmother had not forced her mother to kill her two children with Quan Yingjun, there wouldn't have been all these sad things happening today, and her mother wouldn't have made such a fuss.

Why did my daughter become stupid? I wonder if she was born with dementia or acquired it? I wonder if it can be cured?
If his mother knew that Nannan was stupid, she would definitely blame Guifang for only wanting Tianxin and not Nannan, and hold Guifang responsible.

By then, Tian Xin will become Qin Dafeng's cash cow.

Because Qin Dafeng would think that if Tian Xin had not existed, the person who would have the money to buy a house and open a cake shop today would definitely be Nannan. She believed that Tian Xin had snatched away Nannan's wonderful life, and that everything Tian Xin has now should belong to Nannan and must be returned to Nannan.

By then, the conflict between his mother and his wife would become extremely serious.

Quan Yingjun squeezed into the crowd, helped Qin Dafeng up, wiped her tears with his sleeve and comforted her, then said to Zhang Guifang: "Guifang, just promise Dafeng and take her to the provincial capital. After all, Dafeng is Xinxin's grandmother, and it's okay for her to celebrate the festival with you."

"That's right. Regardless of whose child Tian Xin is now, at least grandma is Xinxin's grandmother now. Grandma wants to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with her granddaughter. You and big brother can't satisfy mom's request?

Isn't it just to take Mom with you? Why don't you two want to go?" Sun Xiaoyan and Zhang Guifang finished talking, and then said to Quan Yingjun: "Dad, you also follow big brother and big sister to the provincial capital and spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with big brother and big sister and their family. Daniu and I have no objection."

The corners of Zhang Guifang's mouth suddenly lifted up and almost hung on her ears and could not be retracted.

Since Sun Xiaoyan entered the Tian family, she has never called Zhang Guifang "sister-in-law". Today, she called her so smoothly and naturally. The reason why Sun Xiaoyan called her "sister-in-law" was because of money! Humph, Sun Xiaoyan will never get a penny from her in this life!

Zhang Guifang ignored Sun Xiaoyan and said to Quan Yingjun, "Dad, there is too much farm work to do at home. Dahu and I are not planning to go to the provincial capital to celebrate the festival, otherwise we would have gone there a long time ago.

Da Hu talked to Xin Xin about this last time he went to the cake shop, so Xin Xin asked He Yu to bring back the mooncakes. If you and Xiao Long Nai really want to go to the provincial capital to visit Xin Xin, you two can go by yourselves. "

Zhang Guifang's words sounded so convincing that all the villagers believed them, including Qin Dafeng.

If Zhang Guifang and Tian Dahu decide to go to the provincial capital to celebrate the festival, Tian Xin can bring back the cigarettes, alcohol and mooncakes directly to Zhang Guifang and her husband. There is no need to ask Tian Heyu to bring them back.