41-50

Chapter 41: Asking for a Beating (More Updates! Please recommend, collect, and appreciate) Chapter 41: Asking for a Beating (More Updates! Please recommend, collect, and appreciate)
After understanding the situation, the security officer stuffed the eight hooligans into the car, and Tian Xin and Zhang Wei also went to the security station.

After entering the safe house, Green Hair admitted that he and seven thugs had carried out the robbery, because he heard the conversation between Zhang Wei and Tian Xin in the station and knew that she had money on her, so he and the seven thugs had agreed to rob Tian Xin on the way.

The other seven hooligans also said in unison that Green Hair was the leader and they were following his orders. Their confessions were so flawless that even the security officer could not find any flaws and it was difficult to force them to find out if there was someone behind them directing them.

Tian Xin felt that these gangsters had teamed up to lie.

Tian Xin guessed that these hooligans had already planned their escape route before robbing her and had exchanged their confessions with each other, which showed that it was an organized and premeditated action. Did these hooligans know that she was good at martial arts and were worried that they could not beat her, so they planned their escape route? If so, it means that some of these hooligans knew her.

The fact that she knew martial arts was known only to people in Xiangshui Village and several villages around Xiangshui Village, but from the self-introductions of the eight hooligans, none of them were from Xiangshui Village or the surrounding villages...

These little hooligans are very cunning and know that they can be treated leniently if they confess voluntarily.

Zhang Wei was shocked when he heard that the whole thing was caused by him, and he quickly defended himself: "I really just wanted Tian Xin to take my car home, so I thought of buying her a bicycle, and by the way, I wanted to talk to my cousin. My cousin is the manager of the big market - Meng Qingyu, he is my cousin, you can go to the big market and ask him."

A security guard who knew Meng Qingyu said there was no need to verify it because he heard from Meng Qingyu that he had a cousin named Zhang Wei who drove a bus.

Tian Xin said, "Uncle Security Officer, I believe in Master Zhang's character, please let him go."

The security guard would not determine that Zhang Wei was involved in the robbery based solely on the gangsters' statements. In addition, Tian Xin, the person involved, spoke up for Zhang Wei, so Zhang Wei was released.

The eight thugs were all over 18 years old. Although the robbery failed, the gang action was of a serious nature. In addition, the robbery took place in a downtown area, which caused great negative impact. They were all detained and will be tried in court next.

Although Tian Xin had her doubts, she did not pursue the matter further because she had no evidence and let the security guard handle it.

Coming out of the safe house, Zhang Wei touched his chest with lingering fear: "Girl, luckily you believed me, otherwise I wouldn't be able to go home today, and I wouldn't have to drive a bus anymore. My wife and children wouldn't be able to hold their heads up anymore, and they would be drowned in spit in the village."

Tian Xin smiled and said, "Uncle, are you still going to the big market to look for your cousin?"

Zhang Wei nodded: "Let's go buy a bicycle."

Tian Xin bought a Forever brand bicycle. Although it was a bit stupid, it was of good quality and durable.

Because Zhang Wei's cousin is a manager of a large market, the owner gave him a fifty-yuan discount, and the original price of three hundred and eighty yuan was reduced to three hundred and thirty yuan.