201-205end

Chapter 201: Zhaji Jianguo's Heart Chapter 201: Zhaji Jianguo's Heart
Tian Xin curled her lips and said, "Don't try that on me! This trick works on my mom, but it doesn't work on me! I'm born with a heart of stone!"
When I found out you were trying to get close to my mother, if it wasn't for Jin Yu's sake, I would have found you and beaten you so hard that your mother wouldn't even recognize you."

Tian Xin thought Ji Jianguo had returned to Beijing. If she had known he was in the Third Hospital, she would have warned him to stay away from Zhang Guifang. If he dared not listen to her advice, she would have beaten him up.

"Pfft!" Ji Jianguo was not angry but laughed: "Where is my mother? I'm almost buried, how can I still have a mother?"

Tian Xin would not playfully smile with Ji Jianguo, nor did she find Ji Jianguo's words humorous: "You really went to great lengths to not only go to Huofeng Mountain to get to know me, but also find out where my home is, find out all the details of my family, follow my parents, and then design a sad drama of searching for my wife and daughter for many years, so that you can get into our family. Tell me, what is your purpose?"

Ji Jianguo felt that Tian Xin was interrogating her like a spy.

"I went to Huofeng Mountain to inquire about you, but I didn't ask about your family. It was purely an accident that I met your mother at the night market." Ji Jianguo said.

Tian Xin: "You didn't ask your subordinates to inquire about me?"

Ji Jianguo: "I don't pay attention to you at all, so why would I ask about you? I didn't even remember your name. If I had, I wouldn't have matched you with Guifang's eldest daughter. Is there no more misunderstanding now?”

Tian Xin: "Why did you go to Huofeng Mountain to confirm whether I am Jin Yu's junior sister? Does it matter to you whether I am Jin Yu's junior sister or not?"

Ji Jianguo: "If you are Jin Yu's junior sister, with Master as the matchmaker, the possibility of you and Jin Yu getting married is very high. If you are not Jin Yu's junior sister, as long as I can stop you a little, it will be difficult for you and Jin Yu to succeed."

Tian Xin sneered twice: "Look how arrogant you are, did Jin Yu pay attention to you?"

Ji Jianguo loved Ji Wan very much. In order to help Ji Wan win Jin Yu, he personally went to Huofeng Mountain... Bullshit grandpa! Even if Ji Jianguo was really Zhang Guifang's biological father, Tian Xin would not admit that he was her grandpa.

Ji Jianguo: “…” Bird, Xinxin’s way of speaking and tone, haha, is a bit like him back then, they are biological, definitely his granddaughter.

"Xinxin, grandpa's legs are injured and he can't stand for a long time. Let him go quickly."

"What does your injury have to do with me?" Tian Xin curled her lips and rolled her eyes at Ji Jianguo: "My mother doesn't look like you at all, how can you conclude that you are my grandpa? I don't look like you at all, if you continue to call yourself grandpa, I will really slap you in the face."

Ji Jianguo: "Your mother looks like my ex-wife, very much like she was carved from the same mold."

"You also said it was her ex-wife! The child born by her ex-wife must be yours? You are so shameless!" After Tian Xin finished speaking, Ji Jianguo's face lost all color and became as white as paper.

Back then, because his daughter didn't look like him at all, Ji Jianguo suspected that his daughter was born to his ex-wife and another man, which made his ex-wife so angry that she ran away with their daughter.

When the ex-wife took their daughter away from home, the man who took good care of her also disappeared. Ji Jianguo suspected that his ex-wife and that man left together, and that the daughter was also that man's, so what Tian Xin said just now touched Ji Jianguo's heart and stabbed him.