101-110

Chapter 101 Dirty Doctor Chapter 101 Dirty Doctor
Wan Quanlong and Tian Yufan are here.

The person asking the questions was Wan Quanlong.

Tian Xin looked at Wan Quanlong and asked, "Does the Director of the Inspection Department know me?"

Wan Quanlong and Tian Yufan looked at each other and shook their heads: "I don't know."

"So far, I haven't notified anyone in Captain Jin's family except you. Captain Jin didn't allow us to notify them." After Wan Quanlong finished speaking, Tian Yufan added: "Captain Jin came out of the mountains and arrived at Heyi City Hospital. I heard him calling your name. I asked Team Leader Wan for permission and then went to pick you up."

Although Tian Xin didn't understand Jin Yu's feelings for her, she was still very moved. Her eyes turned red. She said, "I'm just Jin Yu's junior sister. This identity is very insignificant. The director of the Inspection Department is so busy that I'd better not disturb him."

Wan Quanlong said: "You are the one Captain Jin likes."

"Jin Yu told you that he likes me?" Tian Xin asked.

Wan Quanlong was dumbfounded, and Tian Yufan was also dumbfounded.

So far, everyone who knows about Tian Xin's existence thinks that Jin Yu likes her. Jin Yu has never admitted it himself, nor has he publicly said that he likes Tian Xin and wants to marry her.

Tian Xin knew that Wan Quanlong and Tian Yufan had good intentions, but they were not very thoughtful and careful. She was nothing to Jin Yu now, and even her identity as a junior sister was fake, so she couldn't go to meet the director of the Beidu Inspection Department. She had to find a way to take care of Jin Yu at all times.

"Team Leader Wan, do I have to wear protective clothing when I enter the intensive care unit?" Tian Xin pointed at the doctors and nurses in the intensive care unit who were wearing protective clothing and said, "Like them."

"I have talked to the hospital, and they have agreed to provide an extra set of protective clothing. Let me take you to the surgeon's office now. The surgeon who is now fully responsible for Jin Yu's treatment is Jin Yu, and anything must be approved by him." Wan Quanlong said.

Tian Xin nodded and said, "Don't call me sister-in-law in front of outsiders. Jin Yu and I have no official relationship. Calling me that is not good for my reputation and will also affect Jin Yu's reputation."

"Yes, yes, yes." Wan Quanlong responded and asked, "How should I introduce you to others?"

"Just say that I'm a distant relative of Jin Yu's family and that I'm here to take care of Jin Yu. I hope the hospital will agree to let me take care of Jin Yu 24 hours a day."

Wan Quanlong frowned and said, "Sister-in-law, for your safety, I think you should just go in and see Captain Jin, and don't stay in the intensive care unit all the time."

"Didn't you come out of the mountains with Captain Jin and the others? I see that you look normal and not infected." Tian Xin said.

"The doctor said that the possibility of being infected is very small if there is no excessive close contact. I don't have the symptoms that Captain Jin and his team have, and there is no one in charge here, so I have not been isolated."

"What does intimate contact mean? What counts as intimate contact?" Tian Xin asked.

"Cough, cough, cough..." Wan Quanlong clenched his fist and put it on his mouth and coughed.

Tian Xin: “…”

Tian Yufan turned around and looked at Wan Quanlong coldly: "My sister-in-law is asking you a question, why are you coughing? If you have something to say, say it quickly."