91-100

Chapter 91 Level 1 Merit Reward Chapter 91 Level 1 Merit Reward

Although the sun has set, it is still scorching the earth.

There were no trees on the road, so there was no shade.

Tian Xin flashed into the space to escape the heat.

The space is expanding every day.

The first thing Tian Xin did when entering the space was to harvest the rice and then plant a new crop.

Strawberries are growing vigorously, with large and small ones lying on the black soil.

The tomatoes, peppers, melons and grapes in the space are ripe, and the fruits on the other fruit trees can be eaten after a few days of growth.

Tian Xin had eaten these four fruits: tomatoes, peppers, melons, and grapes in her previous life, but she didn't know if the four fruits in this space tasted the same as the ones she had eaten.

Tian Xin tasted each one.

Fruit tomatoes are much smaller than the tomatoes grown in the vegetable garden. They are mini tomatoes, each one is bright red and looks very cute. They are a little different from the cherry tomatoes that Tian Xin ate in her previous life, and they are much sweeter than cherry tomatoes.

Fruit peppers look very much like lanterns, and are available in red, green, and yellow. They are not spicy, slightly sweet, and fleshy, and feel very good in the mouth.

Because there was no fruit knife in the space, Tian Xin didn't taste the melon.

The grapes are purple-black, with a darker black color, thin skin, lots of flesh, and seedless. They taste sweet, have a delicate texture, and are very meaty. Each grape is oval in shape and looks very beautiful.

After tasting for a while, Tian Xin felt full, so she strolled around in the space to digest the food.

The crabs in the space are already as big as a large washbasin and can't grow any bigger.

Tian Xin discovered that five female crabs were pregnant and had grown a lot of eggs.

The fish in the small pond have grown a little bit, and are swimming happily in the water.

When two snails saw Tian Xin coming, they dived into the mud at the bottom of the pond, perhaps out of fear or shyness, and soon poked their heads out to spit bubbles at Tian Xin.

Tian Xin inexplicably felt that the snail was spitting love bubbles at her.

Tian Xin opened the merit record book, and many records appeared in it. Tian Xin did not look at each one carefully, but only focused on her merit light level.

Tian Xin’s current merit light level is level one.

There are three first-level rewards, choose one from the three: a camera, a cookbook, and a dream trip.

What does dream tourism mean?
"So cute." Tian Xin shouted.

"Master, Mengmeng is here."

"What are you doing now? Are you meditating?"

"Yes, Master. Master, don't worry about disturbing me. If you have any questions, just ask."

"My current merit light is level one. There are three rewards. You can choose one of them. One of them is dream travel. Please explain dream travel to me."

"Master, let me give you an example. For example, when Mengmengda falls asleep, the master also falls asleep, and then the master communicates with Mengmengda in the dream, so as to understand Mengmengda's thoughts. Mengmengda answers whatever the master asks. The master can understand some things in an immersive way as Mengmengda tells the story."