51-60

Chapter 51: Crows and Magpies Catch Tian Feng Chapter 51: Crows and Magpies Catch Tian Feng

The crow chirped: "Why did you come back alone? Where is the master?"

The magpie chirped: "I didn't find my master."

The crow chirped: "How could it be that I can't find my master? Call loudly, my master has sensitive ears and will surely hear you."

The magpie chirped: "I was just about to call out when I suddenly saw a man in a tall hat. The two of us can give this fat man to the man in the tall hat. Besides, the range is so large. How long do I have to fly in the air and how many times do I have to call before my master can hear me? My master's hearing is better than ours and he can hear sounds from five miles away. If he is beyond five miles, he won't hear me no matter how much I call out."

The crow chirped: "We are just two little birds. How can we give that fat man to the one wearing the tall hat? How can we tell the one wearing the tall hat? Except for our master, other humans can't understand what we say."

The magpie chirped: "The eagle broke our wings, and the space sent a spiritual energy messenger to attach to us so that we could meet the master. Fortunately, the master had mercy on us, and we were lucky enough to enter the space and absorb the spiritual energy to recover.

Space injects human intelligence into our brains to make it easier for us to communicate with our masters and serve them, but we cannot just sit there doing nothing all day long and follow our masters around to play. We must always do something meaningful.

The space said that we must do more good deeds to accumulate merits and improve our cultivation, so that our eyes can see farther, our ears can hear farther, and we can absorb more spiritual energy from the space. Then we can become strong and fight against the Eagle Family to avenge our families.

Maybe the owner had already blew the whistle, but because the distance was too far we couldn't hear it and then the owner went home by himself.

Our ears can only hear the whistle of the master one kilometer away. We can't hear it farther away, so from now on, we should try to solve the problems we can solve by ourselves, and strive to do more good deeds to accumulate merits and improve our cultivation. After a long time, our ears and eyes will hear and see farther. Moreover, the master will get as much merit as we get from doing good deeds, which will not affect the master's accumulation of merits at all. This is the best of both worlds. Why don't we do it?"

The crow chirped: "You are right! You decide what we should do now. I will listen to you!"

Magpie Chirp: "I found out that the fat guy's clothes are work clothes with his name on them. We stole his clothes and gave them to the guy wearing the tall hat."

The crow chirped: "Okay! The fat man's clothes are too big for me to pick up. Let's pick up the clothes and leave here together. I'll follow you."

Tian Feng was a fat man like Tian Lei, only slightly thinner than Tian Lei. The clothes he wore were very big for him. Neither the crows nor the magpies could carry Tian Feng's clothes, so the crows and magpies worked together to carry a piece of clothes to Fang Jianguo and his gang.

The clothes were too big and fell eight times along the way. Although their beaks were sore from holding the clothes, the crow and magpie did not give up. They worked together to hold the clothes and flew towards the security guard wearing a tall hat.

When Fang Jianguo and a group of brothers were passing by an open area, they found two birds flying in the sky, one was a crow and the other was a magpie. The two birds were holding a piece of clothing and pulling it as if they were going to fly over their heads.