171-180

Chapter 171 Remarriage Chapter 171 Remarriage
Liu Yishou called Tian Xin and asked her to send two more trucks of fruit.

Liu Yishou's house is quite big and can store a lot of fruits.

Liu Yishou said: "Boss Tian, the fruit business is so good. Many people come from far away to buy fruit. I only have one hand and I can't handle it."

Tian Xin thought to herself: Do many people come here specifically to buy fruit? They come here specifically to see your broken hand and buy some fruit.

Of course, the most important thing is that the fruit tastes good, otherwise those people would not be willing to spend a lot of money to buy these fruits? Just look at the broken hand and leave.

I don’t know if it’s because of the good feng shui at the entrance of Liu Yishou’s house, but it’s very popular. There are always some people gathering there every day. In addition, Baiheji is a transportation fortress, and many people pass by here. Anyone passing by Liu Yishou’s house will definitely stop to take a look.

In the past, most people passing by would buy a cake to take home. Now, most people passing by would buy some fruit to take home. How could Liu Yishou’s business not be good?
Tian Xin was helping Liu Yishou move fruits together with two truck drivers.

Gou Xiaofu's father appeared.

Gou Tianlai smiled awkwardly: "Niece."

Tian Xin didn't call him uncle, nor did she make any response. It was as if she saw a stranger. Because Gou Tianlai and Tian Sanhua were now ex-husband and ex-wife, there was no need to be polite to him, let alone treat him with a smile.

Liu Yishou came out of the house and said to Tian Xin: "Boss Tian, my hands are not good enough, so I hired a helper. Gou Tian said he is your uncle, so I hired him."

Tian Xin said: "He and my aunt are divorced, so he is not my uncle."

Liu Yishou: "." He flatters the horse and hits the horse's hoof! When did Gou Tianlai divorce Tian Sanhua? Why did they divorce? How come he didn't know?
Liu Yishou seldom interacted with outsiders since he lost his hand. Even if someone tried to talk to him at the door of the store, he would say little and just keep busy. Others found him boring and stopped talking to him, so Liu Yishou didn't know about some major events that happened in Baiheji.

Liu Yishou frowned and said unhappily, "Gou Tianlai, you and Tian Sanhua are divorced, so why do you still say that Boss Tian is your niece? You are a dishonest person. I am worried about handing the store over to you. I will not hire you. Get out."

"Master Liu, I didn't lie to you." Gou Tianlai explained with a red face: "I just wanted to scare Tian Sanhua and make her behave herself. I hope that after she comes out of prison, she can take good care of the family and live a down-to-earth life with me. I will remarry Tian Sanhua."

Gou Tianlai turned to Tian Xin and said, "Don't worry, niece. I will remarry your aunt as soon as she comes out of prison."

Tian Xin looked at Gou Tianlai coldly without saying a word. When Gou Tianlai was looked at by Tian Xin, he felt as if a cold wind was blowing through the hairs on his body, making him sweat on his back.

Gou Tianlai quickly changed his words: "I will go to the security office tomorrow to apply to remarry your aunt."

Tian Xin said calmly, "As a child, I can't interfere with the affairs between you adults, nor do I want to. You are working for Boss Liu, not for me. I am not the one who pays you. It's up to you whether to remarry or not."

Tian Xin agreed to let Gou Tianlai help in Liu Yishou's shop! Gou Tianlai was not a fool, of course he understood this, and hurriedly said: "I want to remarry! For Xiaohong and Xiaofu, I can't divorce your aunt, this marriage must be reconciled, and your aunt promised me before that she would never cheat on me again..."