151-160

Chapter 151: Not Good Enough for Jin Yu Chapter 151: Not Good Enough for Jin Yu

Tian Xin turned her head away and tried to stand up despite the dizziness. Han Jingyu pressed her forehead with his fingers and blew on it. Tian Xin slapped him, but fell to the ground again because of the dizziness. Han Jingyu grabbed Tian Xin's wrist and slapped his forehead, saying, "I really didn't mean it. Hit me, hit me, hit me hard, hit me hard..."

From Lu Yunqing and Ji Wan's perspective, Tian Xin and Han Jingyu were like a young couple who accidentally bumped their foreheads. The girl was blaming the boy for hurting her, while the boy was concerned, caring, and apologizing. Their relationship was very close.

Ji Wan covered her mouth with her hands, looking surprised and incredulous: "Tian Xin and Han Jingyu, what's going on?"

Ji Wan was startled, and Lu Yunqing felt that she was a little deaf and his face sank.

Tian Xin felt sick when Han Jingyu held her wrist. She ignored the pain on her forehead and pulled her hand back. "Don't give me that. You did it on purpose. If you touch me again, I'll slap you! Get out! Get as far away as you can!"

Han Jingyu had a sad face and said with a half-smile: "I really didn't mean it, I swear." Then, Han Jingyu raised his hand and swore: "If I did it on purpose, I'll be hit by a car and die when I go out!"

Tian Xin: "..." Damn, after making such a vicious oath, aren't you afraid of being hit by a car when you go out? Unless Han Jingyu really didn't hit her on purpose.

Tian Xin said coldly: "Don't swear an oath easily, it will work!"

"I really don't know why Jin Yu likes Tian Xin. Just based on the ambiguous relationship between her and Han Jingyu, she is not worthy of being the daughter-in-law of the Jin family."

Lu Yun frowned, looked back at Ji Wan, then turned and left.

"Aunt Qing, are you angry?" Ji Wan hurriedly chased after Lu Yunqing: "Aunt Qing, don't be angry. It's not worth getting angry for someone like Tian Xin. A person like Tian Xin is not worthy of Jin Yu at all, and is not worthy of being your daughter-in-law..."

Lu Yunqing: "Sometimes what you see with your own eyes may not be true."

Ji Wan: “.”

Tian Xin got up from the ground, gently rubbed her swollen forehead, and calmed herself down, so she was not in a hurry to walk back to the banquet hall.

"Brother Jingyu."

"Brother Jingyu."

Tian Fangfang and Tian Zhenzhu ran over, stood beside Han Jingyu and held his arms.

This scene reminded Tian Xin of an idiom: hugged left and right.

Tian Zhenzhu: "Brother Jingyu, can you help me find a job in the city? I only graduated from junior high school."

What Tian Heyu said was not without effect on Tian Zhenzhu and Tian Fangfang. They felt that if they found a job and settled down in the city, and then slowly looked for a partner, they would definitely be able to catch a rich and powerful man.

Tian Fangfang: "Brother Jingyu, I graduated from junior high school like Zhenzhu, and I also want to find a job in the city."

Tian Xin rubbed her forehead and couldn't help but pull the corner of her mouth. Brother Jingyu, Brother Jingyu, it's so fucking disgusting. Have they graduated from junior high school? They should have graduated from elementary school.

Han Jingyu saw Tian Xin's smile, and awkwardly pulled his arms out and took two steps back, blushing and saying, "When you ask someone to do something for you, can you please say it nicely? Don't be so fussy."