191-200

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Completed novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 191 The old witch wants to pull her daughter into the river Chapter 191 The old witch wants to pull her daughter into the river
Jin Yu had never seen an old lady like Qin Dafeng in his life, which refreshed his knowledge.

Jin Yu's grandmother was a very dignified and particular old lady. The old ladies from all aristocratic families lived very ladylike lives.

Ouyang Qianru huddled beside Zhang Guifang, too embarrassed to raise her head.

Quan Yingjun's face turned red and purple with anger. His clenched fists hanging at both sides of his body kept shaking, and his bones and joints were crackling due to the excessive force.

Quan Yingjun had never hit Qin Dafeng before, but today he really wanted to hit her.

My daughter is back, so I should be happy. Why does this old woman think differently from others? Dafeng is really crazy. She doesn't even want her own flesh and blood, and only cares about money.

The village chief grabbed Quan Yingjun's arm and whispered, "Uncle Yingjun, calm down."

Tian Dahu walked a long way with his head down without saying a word. His old mother had made the family a mess, and he was too ashamed to see anyone.

Quan Yingjun wanted to take Nannan back to Xiangshui Village, but Nannan was afraid of Qin Dafeng and was not familiar with Quan Yingjun, so she refused to go. When Quan Yingjun pulled her, she started crying and shouted to Ouyang Qianru, "Mom, save Nannan, Mom, save Nannan."

How could Ouyang Qianru bear Nannan like this? She hugged Nannan and asked Quan Yingjun not to force the child and wait until Nannan got used to it.

Quan Yingjun also felt sorry for his daughter and did not force her to go home with him.

When he first met the child, he had to have more contact with him so that the child could discover his good points and slowly accept him. So Quan Yingjun also returned to Wangjia Village.

Quan Yingjun asked Qin Dafeng to return to Xiangshui Village, but she was unwilling and wanted to go back to Wangjia Village.

This time, the village chief wanted to go to the seed company in the provincial capital to check out the rice seeds, but he hadn't seen any yet, so he also returned to Wangjia Village.

How many people come to Mogu Village, and how many return to Wangjia Village.

When they returned to Wangjia Village, Qin Dafeng and Zhang Guifang had a showdown as soon as they entered the door.

"Zhang Guifang, I don't care who Nannan is to you. I don't recognize her anyway. I only recognize Tian Xin. Give Tian Xin back to me now!"

Zhang Guifang smiled and said, "Isn't Tian Xin here? If you have the ability, just take it."

Qin Dafeng turned to Tian Xin and said, "Nannan, take Jin Yu and mom back to Xiangshui Village!"

Tian Xin and Jin Yu were sitting on the sofa, head to head, reading the comic book Dream of the Red Chamber. They didn't even look at Qin Dafeng. They understood each other without saying a word, and they stood up together and went out hand in hand.

"Mom, let's go out for a walk and watch a movie. We won't eat at home." Tian Xin said to Zhang Guifang before leaving.

Zhang Guifang smiled and said, "Go ahead, be happy."