11-20

Chapter 11 Picking up twenty dollars Chapter 11 Picking up twenty dollars

"Sister, those two birds are coming." Tian Xiaolong walked forward with his feet and looked at the sky.

Tian Xin looked up and blew a clear and loud whistle. The magpie chirped twice, as if responding to Tian Xin.

"Hi." Tian Xiaolong waved his little arms and shouted, "Would you two come home with us? Build a nest in my tree and lay eggs and hatch chicks. I promise not to rob your nest or eat your eggs, and I will not catch your children and roast them for food."

People passing by laughed and said, "Is this child a little silly? Can birds understand if you talk to them?"
The two birds raised their heads without even looking at Tian Xiaolong, looking extremely arrogant. They flapped their wings twice and flew away.

"They ignored me and flew away." Tian Xiaolong looked disappointed.

Tian Xin smiled and said, "They may not want children for the time being, and don't want to build nests to lay eggs and hatch chicks." It was another crow and a magpie. After her rebirth, she seemed to have a connection with crows and magpies. Today, these two birds were very human and knew how to rescue the weak. They were considered very spiritual birds in the bird world.

Children, you can have them if you want them, or not if you don't want them? Tian Xiaolong couldn't figure this out, and nodded his head in confusion. "Sister, what's wrong with your leg? Why are you limping?"

Tian Xin's right leg now swings with every step she takes. People who don't know would think she has sequelae of polio. "I don't know." Tian Xin is bothered by this leg and doesn't know how to make it normal, without pain or itching and without falling.

Tian Xiaolong: "Does it hurt?"

Tian Xin: “It doesn’t hurt.”

Tian Xiaolong covered his mouth and laughed, "Are you swinging your legs like this because you are not satisfied with not kicking those five women to the ground?"

Tian Xin thought about it and felt that her brother was right.

The space performs tasks according to her thoughts. If she activates her thoughts to instruct the space, and the space does not have the opportunity to do it, it means that the work has not been completed and must be completed.

Tian Xin came to a tree, raised her right leg and kicked it hard five times, then took a few steps and found that it was indeed the case. The space was a bit mechanical and inflexible, completely obeying her instructions and not giving up until she achieved her goal.

"Sister, I know you are just teasing me to make me happy." Tian Xiaolong held Tian Xin's arm and rubbed his head against her arm, saying, "Sister, don't worry. Even if your reputation is as bad as the Great Wall, I can help you find a husband. You don't have to worry about not being able to get married."

What is this little brat thinking about all day? Worrying about nothing! Tian Xin curled her lips but said nothing.

  ……

Baiheji is a long road that you can see both ends at a glance.

There are scattered, dilapidated storefronts on both sides of the road, and goods for sale are displayed at the door of each store.

There are many scattered stalls on both sides of the road, one next to the other. Some people put their stalls in the middle of the road, making the scene very messy. Also, because it is a big market held on fixed days and at fixed times, the market is crowded with people. You have to stand on your toes and your heels will be touched. If you take a step back, you may step on the person behind you.