121-130

Chapter 121 Group Fight Chapter 121 Group Fight
Li Xia took out two dollars from her pocket and unfolded them for everyone to see: "Everything I said is true. These two dollars are the evidence."

As soon as Li Xia finished speaking, the group of caregivers started to accuse Tian Xin of being unreasonable and unyielding!

The rest of the onlookers remained silent, just watching the fun with a smile, but everyone had a question in their mind: Just now Li Xia said that the little girl pushed her, and now she said that the little girl kicked her in the back, so did the little girl push her with her hands or kick her with her feet? It was obvious that this caregiver named Li Xia was lying!
After getting Li Xia's affirmation and Li Xia provided more evidence, Nurse A instantly perked up and could continue to flatter the boss's cousin: "Little girl, no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. Besides, Li Xia just stayed in the cafeteria for more than an hour and did not harm your vital interests. What right did you have to fire Li Xia and trip her to the ground and knock out a tooth? You were too cruel, weren't you?

You are so vicious at such a young age, what will happen when you grow up? Your husband's family will be turned upside down by you, and the family will be in turmoil? You look so seductive, and when you get married, you will be the kind of person who will seduce the uncles and be cheated by the father-in-law. "

Nurse A changed the subject and said to Jin Yu, "Young man, your girlfriend is not a very kind person and looks like a vixen. I kindly advise you to break up with her, so as not to bring trouble to your parents, brothers and sisters. Look, our boss's cousin, Li Xia, is a good person and pretty. She is about your age and much more mature than your current girlfriend...ah!"

Nurse A was talking excitedly when Li Xia suddenly raised her hand and slapped her in the face. Then Li Xia slapped each of the nurses behind her in the face. The nurses behind Li Xia looked at each other, confused, not knowing why Li Xia suddenly hit them.

These caregivers did not intend to hit Li Xia back, but their hands and feet did not listen to them and punched and kicked Li Xia's head and body.

Li Xia cried for help, holding her head and trying to run away, but because there were so many onlookers, the corridor was blocked and it was difficult for her to escape quickly. When she squeezed out of the crowd, she was hit by many punches on her body and head, and her butt was kicked by many footprints.

Nurse A was beaten by Li Xia and looked dazed. Seeing that everyone was beating Li Xia, he also rushed up to beat Li Xia. He felt that beating Li Xia was not enough, so he slapped each of the other nurses in the face. The other nurses turned around and fought back against Nurse A. Li Xia finally felt a little relieved, but because she was hit on the head with too many punches, after she finally squeezed out of the crowd, her eyes went black, and with a bang, she fell to the ground, and her whole face hit the ground hard. Not only did her teeth fall out, but her face was also badly broken.

The scene became increasingly chaotic. Except for Li Xia, who was lying on the ground, the other caregivers started to fight. Some were slapped in the face, some were kicked in the stomach, some were pulled by the hair, and some were poked in the nose...

The people watching on the side were dumbfounded. They didn't know why the scene suddenly changed. They were afraid of being implicated and they all dodged away.

Tian Xin was worried that the distance was too far and the space curse could not reach the caregivers, so she took a step to go out, but Jin Yu grabbed her ponytail.

Jin Yu didn't want Tian Xin to run out to watch the fun, so he held her back. Tian Xin had no choice but to lean against the door frame and look out. Let these caregivers miss her boyfriend, hum! Curse them to death!