131-140

Chapter 131: Bought the cake shop and the storefront together Chapter 131: Bought the cake shop and the storefront together

There is only the master chef - Guan Jiacheng and a male waiter in Heyi Cake Shop.

Seeing Tian Xin, the housekeeper Cheng greeted her warmly: "Oh, Miss Tian Xin is here! Welcome, welcome, warm welcome!"

"I want to buy a twelve-inch birthday cake."

"Are you going to make the cake yourself this time?" asked the butler Cheng.

"You do it, and I won't show off."

"Okay, Miss Tian Xin and this old man, please wait for a moment." Master Guan looked at the male waiter beside him and said, "Pour two cups of tea for Miss Tian Xin and this old man."

"Miss Tian Xin, please watch me while I make the cake and give me some guidance."

"Okay." Tian Xin asked Quan Yingjun to follow her into the back hall.

Quan Yingjun said nothing. He just listened to what his eldest granddaughter said. If he had any questions, he would ask when he got home.

After a beautiful 12-inch cake came out, Quan Yingjun had a new understanding of Tian Xin. Is this still his granddaughter? Has the granddaughter changed her mind? Not only does she help people do business, she also instructs the master chef of the cake shop to make birthday cakes. The master chef speaks very beautifully, praising the granddaughter all the time. Whatever the granddaughter says is right, and then she does it accordingly. People who don't know would think that the granddaughter is the master chef's boss.

"Ms. Tian Xin, our cake shop will soon be unsustainable and will be converted from public to private," said Guan Jiacheng.

"Why can't I keep it?" Tian Xin asked. Even if the business was converted from public to private, the store would still be there. Could it be that the store would stop making cakes and start making something else?
"Not only is the cake shop being privatized, but even the storefront is being sold to a private individual. This means that whoever wants to buy the cake shop has to buy the storefront as well. We are buying it out, so the iron rice bowl will be lost."

Tian Xin: "You can transfer the storefront and the cake shop to yourself and be your own boss."

Guan Jiacheng: "I only have enough money to take over the cake shop, but not to buy a storefront. I am so worried."

Tian Xin looked around the entire store and asked, "How big is this store? How much do you sell it for?"

"This is the city center, and storefronts are very expensive. This store is 88 square meters, and the price is 3,500 yuan."

Damn, it's so cheap! Tian Xin was surprised in her heart, but she looked very calm and asked, "How much is the cake shop?"

"Whoever buys the storefront will get the cake shop for free, and there's also a yard behind the house for free."

"I bought it, where do I go to go through the formalities?" Tian Xin asked.

Quan Yingjun grinned and said to himself: This child is efficient and decisive in doing things, just like a boy does things, quickly and decisively.

The housekeeper Cheng and the male waiter stayed there, thinking they had heard wrongly. Looking at Miss Tian Xin's clothes, it seems that her family is not very rich. Can they come up with 3,500 yuan at once?

"It'll cost a lot of money, three thousand five hundred," said Cheng, the housekeeper.

Tian Xin took out three thousand five from her big bag and asked the housekeeper Cheng to take a look.