Tsunade Retrieval Part I

Meiko sighed as she made her way downstairs as she was currently living in the Namikaze compound with Satsuki, Hinata and Hanabi.

So far she liked the compound it had many rooms and guestrooms, a huge pool outside and a nice balcony in every room with a nice view of Konoha, Meiko had to admit although she didn't like Minato she couldn't deny the Minato was living in paradise.

Morning" Meiko said as she saw Satsuki.

Morning" Satsuki said as she took a bottle of water.

Where is Hanabi and Hinata" Meiko asked.

Hanabi went to school while Hinata went to the hospital for her training as a medical-nin" Satsuki said as she and Meiko heard a knock on the door.

Meiko opened the door and saw Jiraiya.

Ero-Sennin what are doing here" Meiko asked innocently as Satsuki giggled at the nickname Meiko gave Jiraiya.

I told you many times to stop calling me that" Jiraiya said.

Whatever" Meiko replied.

You are literally going to be the death of me you know that" Jiraiya said as Meiko giggled a little.

Anyway how would you and Satsuki like to go on a mission with me" Jiraiya said as instantly Meiko and Satsuki were already interested.

A mission where" Satsuki asked.

Our mission is to find my old teammate Tsunade since she is next in line to become Hokage" Jiraiya said.

Hokage what happened to Jiji" Meiko asked.

Nothing he is just retiring hence why we are going to find my old teammate and get her to be the hokage" Jiraiya said.

So when are we leaving" Meiko asked.

Now actually so go and pack yourself" Jiraiya said as Meiko and Satsuki quickly rushed inside and quickly packed what they need as they appeared back at the door.

Ready" Meiko and Satsuki said.

Ok then lets go" Jiraiya said.