Satsuki Trials Part III

Itachi stared at Naruhi, Meiko and Karin with a bored look in his eyes but internally you could tell he was getting mad.

Wait who are you" Satsuki asked as she stared at Karin.

This is our cousin Karin Uzumaki end of story" Meiko said quickly as she dodged a punch from Itachi.

Fair enough" Satsuki said as she did some handseals

Lightning Style: Fury Strike" Satsuki said as she stomped her feet on the ground causing a huge geyser of electricity to erupt from the ground and hit Itachi making him scream as he was sent high up into the sky

Karin quickly used her chakra chains to hold Itachi in place as Naruhi and Meiko quickly jumped up in the sky

Water style: Serpent Strike" Meiko and Naruhi said as a silhouette of a huge Chinese dragon appeared behind them as they sent a devastating punch to Itachi stomach making him cough up blood as he fell to the ground.

Itachi grunted as he stood up as he set his gaze on Meiko.

You" Itachi growled as he did some handseals, he needed to kill Meiko and once that happens Satsuki will finally be pushed over the edge and kill Itachi and by doing she will avenge the Uchiha clan once and for all.

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation" Itachi said as he released a burning hot breath attack towards Meiko.

The attack hit Meiko causing a huge explosion as Itachi laughed maniacally as he expected Satsuki to go into a rage mode but instead he saw she was smirking.

Itachi was about to say something when suddenly his eyes widened In pain as he looked behind him and saw Meiko stabbed him with a chidori.

Shadow clones a woman's best friend" Meiko said as she let Itachi fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

No you will tell us the truth about the Uchiha massacre" Naruhi said as everyone surrounded Itachi to prevent him from escaping.