Grass village Part III

Meiko and Naruhi arrived at the grass village and to their surprise they saw no one in the village or a single animal roaming the fields.

This is exactly what happened during the Tsunade retrieval mission" Meiko thought as she and Naruhi activated their dojutsu in case someone attacked them.

After a while of searching Meiko and Naruhi came across the academy as they decided to search around for someone.

This place is completely abandoned" Naruhi said as she took out a flashlight and began exploring until she and Meiko heard a sound coming from upstairs.

What was that" Meiko asked as she and Naruhi went upstairs and saw nothing but thousands of classrooms.

Naruhi and Meiko nodded at each other as they began searching every classroom until they came upon the headmaster office.

Meiko was about to open the door when suddenly she and Naruhi felt a cold object by their throat.

Who are you" a voice said as Naruhi and Meiko quickly used their chakra chains to subdue the person as they turned around saw.

Wait chakra chains, but that's impossible" the mysterious girl thought.

Who are you and why did you attack us" Meiko said.

My name is Karin Uzumaki" the now introduced Karin said as Meiko and Naruhi had a look of surprise on their face.

Well damn who knew their were more Uzumaki's out there" Naruhi joked.

Are there more of Uzumaki's here or is it just you" Meiko asked.

No just me and my mom" Karin said as she was about to open the headmaster office when suddenly she looked at Meiko and Naruhi.

Oh and one more thing, what are your names" Karin asked.

My name is Meiko Uzumaki Namikaze and this is my twin sister Naruhi" Meiko said.

Wait Namikaze as in Minato Namikaze the legendary yellow flash of Konoha" Karin said with stars in her eyes, she looked up to Minato as not only a role model but someone she wanted to be when she grows up.

Yep that's our dad" Meiko replied even though she hated Minato for sealing the Kyuubi into her, she couldn't help but admit that Minato was a strong and smart ninja.

Well let me introduce you too my mom" Karin said as she opened the door to the headmaster office.