Tsunade Retrieval Part IV

Holy Shit" Jiraiya said as he, Tsunade, Meiko and Satsuki arrive outside and saw that the entire village they were in was destroyed.

How did this" Tsunade asked.

I don't know but after Jiraiya told us to find a motel for the night we went to find but we couldn't find any and suddenly we sensed about a thousand Chakra signatures before it disappeared" Satsuki said.

Meiko and Satsuki go explore the south of the village and see if you find anything me and Tsunade will search this area and see if we can find anything" Jiraiya said.

Meiko and Satsuki disappeared leaving Jiraiya and Tsunade by theirselves.

( Scene Change)

Meiko and Satsuki were exploring the south side of the village and from what they could see and smell there were thousands of bodies lined up on the streets.

Who would do this" Meiko said as she saw one of the bodies had a snake skin on it.

That's odd" Meiko thought as she heard Satsuki called her name as she quickly ran to her best friend and said.

What happened Satsuki" Meiko asked.

Check this out" Satsuki said as she showed Meiko a bunch of snake all over a building.

Who do you think is doing this" Meiko asked.

I don't know but for now let's regroup with the others" Satsuki said as she and Meiko left the area.