Mystic Island Part II

Meiko and Naruhi arrived at the hidden mangrove as they were in the exact same spot where the cave is supposed to be the only problem was that the water was cold and they had to dive in with their swimsuits.

Meiko wore a white shorts and a white bikini top.

Naruhi wore a black shorts and a black bikini top, as both siblings were not looking toward to diving into the cold water.

Do we have to go in the cold water" Meiko cried as she hated cold temperatures.

Unfortunately yes" Naruhi said as she kicked Meiko into the water causing the red haired teen to glare at her twin sister.

Get in here" Meiko shouted as she used her chakra chains to fling Naruhi in the water.

Meiko and Naruhi both looked at each other before they burst out laughing as they fully submerge underwater as they continued on swimming until they reached a cave opening with was currently blocked by a huge boulder.

Meiko took out her sword and channeled some chakra into it as she sliced the boulder in half as and Naruhi saw that they need to swim further in order to reach the underground island.

After swimming for a while Naruhi and Meiko finally came upon the surface of the water as they looked to their side and saw.

That must be msytic island" Naruhi said as for some creepy reason she felt that her soul was being drawn to the island.

Yes its really creepy" Meiko said as she got the same feeling Naruhi was experiencing.

Hey wait where is the monster Tsunade warned us about" Naruhi asked.

I don't know but for now lets proceed with caution" Meiko said as she and Naruhi slowly made their way towards the island.